Include Your Job Posting in the Avjobs Weekly Jobs Newsletter
The Avjobs weekly newsletter subscriber base is pretty big and growing faster than ever before. Now you can use it to get your jobs in front of our huge base with our new job insertion tool.
To include your job in the Avjobs Newsletter:
- Post your job.
- Click “Add to Newsletter” on the job posting confirmation page.
- Click the big blue button labeled “Add to Newsletter”
Your job title, location and a brief overview of your job will be sent to our newsletter subscriber base with a hyperlink to your job posting online.
You’ll also receive a confirmation that your job was added to the newsletter and your Avjobs hosted RSS News feed.
You can re-add your job to the newsletter every 30 days.
Add your job to the newsletter
Employer Log In
Avjobs simple interface is a plus when it comes to the ease of posting and viewing jobs. Avjobs also has some of the leading employers, such as Boeing, AAR Corp and General Atomics on the site. The job posting process has been revamped, and the starting point for unlimited users is $99.
Aside from its smile-inducing name, Avjobs is an aviation jobs site that updates daily to aviation specific users.
You can post all your jobs on it, with lots of options for advertising time, volume and amount of exposure.
Everyone has heard of Avjobs, and if you haven’t, you’ve heard it now. Avjobs is a hub for aviation jobs, so it is a no-brainer to reach inquisitive, aviation-savvy minds. The pricing ranges from $99 to $1,699, dependent upon the level of service and amount of desired exposure.
Avjobs is a platform for aviation employers to recruit applicants. What’s even cooler is that your job postings are right where aviation professionals will be looking. Avjobs offers discounted pricing on extended services, so an annual account definitely works to your advantage. You can check out the service options and pricing here.
3 Ways to Boost Your Aviation Profile
- Build your profile. Companies are searching for your capabilities.
- Update your Resume now and often to go to the top of search results.
(Top of the list = More Exposure)
Update Resume – View Resume
Apply for More Jobs
- Apply to the best companies and get the aviation job you deserve.
- The effort you put in, directly affects how many interviews and job offers you'll get.
Jobs Home - Browse Jobs
- Connect aviation employers with your resume and availability.
- Turn contacts and direct applications into interviews and job offers.
(Target unadvertised jobs)
Directory Home – Browse Aviation Directory