A Small Business Guide for Aviation Ad Network
So you've got a business, you want to advertise online and you've got a small budget. What to do?
Aviation Ad Network, Avjobs online keyword-driven, pay-per-click advertising gives small businesses the opportunity to get the word out about their product or service to targeted groups of people. Even with a small budget (as little as $5!).
Aviation Ad Network is extremely beneficial. Here's why:
You can do the following with Aviation Ad Network:
- Control your budget
- Choose where your ad appears
- Set your cost-per-click (CPC) price point
- Track the success of your ad campaigns
- Get charged only when someone clicks on the ad, not just when it appears in a browser window
- Have ads appear along with content that matches your company. For example, if you sell hangar door openers and someone searches for "hangar doors," your ad would be most likely to appear.
- Reach new customers you otherwise wouldn't reach
All ads appear on high-quality aviation websites that partner with the Aviation Ad Network. How high in the list your ad appears depends on how closely your keywords match a user's search term, and how much you're willing to pay for each click.
So how do you get started with Aviation Ad Network? Simply follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Create Your First Ad
Creating an ad is quick. You can choose a text ad or display ad. The display ads appear as graphics with text.
- Go to: https://www.avjobs.com/adnetwork/
- Click the button that says "Create Your Ad"
Enter your information (name your ad, choose an ad type, enter your ad information)
- Choose a text ad, text ad with small image or Image banner ad.
- Choose a headline – The headline appears in bold and is used to grab the reader's attention, so try to hook the reader with this line. The headline must be 40 characters or fewer.
- Fill in description line number one – This line provides additional information from the headline. If you were browsing for your product, what would make you click on the link with the intent to buy? You don't want to trick people to come to your site, so make sure you can deliver on any promises you make. Traffic doesn't always translate to sales. You can use up to 40 characters on this line.
- Fill in description line number two – This is a place to add additional information that may not have fit on the first line. You can also use a call-to-action tag here, such as "save 25% if you order today." You have 40 characters to use on this line as well.
- Display URL is where you put your address for your website as you want it to appear. Leave out the "http://" and simply use "www.yoursite.com" for appearance sake.
- Destination URL is the actual destination to your website. The http:// is already in the drop box. You can also choose https://. In the blank box, fill in the rest of your website address. Be sure the link is working properly. You don't want to pay for clicks that don't actually land on your website due to a typo.
- Carefully review the ad preview. You may want to enlist the help of another person to check for typos or grammatical errors.
- Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
Avjobs Aviation Ad Network "Get Started"
Step 2: Target Your Audience
- This is where you can select the countries you would like to target with your ad. If you would rather not target any particular countries, imply select 'No Country Targeting'. If you would like to select specific US States and Market Regions, select ONLY United States from the Available Countries. You can always change it later.
- You will also want to select the Content Channel for the type of broad-reach content that relates to your advertisement. The "Default Channel" will be selected by default. You should leave this selection checked for the widest reach. You can always change it later.
- Keywords and Phrases are used to deliver your advertisement on search results and related content pages. Include as many keywords and phrases that are related to your campaign or simply leave this section blank. You can always change it later.
Step 3: Activate Your Account
If you like the way the ad looks and you want to run it, you'll need to create an account and fund it. To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your budget and funding information.
Cost Per Click - We use a proxy-bidding system. This means you only pay your Maximum CPC if you are not the highest bidder
Daily Budget - Because our network is extremely dynamic, your placement can change dramatically from second to second. To be sure you do not use your entire monthly budget in just a few days, you can set an Average Daily Budget. Simply enter your chosen amount and we'll show your ad until your budget is met for the day.
Funding Your Account - specify your payment type and billing information to activate your account and start running your ads.
Jefferson Community and Technical College
Jefferson Community and Technical College, a part of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS), is accepting applications for an Instructor in the Aviation Maintenance Technology Program located at Shawnee High School in Louisville. This is a second shift position working Monday thru Friday 2:30PM to 10:30PM.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
1.This faculty position for aviation provides the leadership necessary to work cooperatively with the JCPS system and JCTC school faculties, administrative teams, and appropriate units within the District and College to implement all aspects of the aviation program in relation to instruction, record keeping, tools, equipment, and supplies needs as well as assist the coordinator as required.
2.This position will be responsible for teaching Aviation Maintenance courses within the technical program to postsecondary students. Other duties include academic advising, course and curriculum development, institutional service, community service, leadership and professional development.
3.Maintain accurate and up-to-date records according to all JCPS, JCTC, and FAA policies and regulations.
4.Report necessary shop and equipment maintenance needs to assure that all required equipment is in good working order, meets FAA certification requirements, and is ready for instructional use.
5.Teach classes as assigned by the program coordinator and facilitate the smooth operation of all aspects of the aviation program.
6.Document all absences and keep other student and program records as requested by the program coordinator.
7.Performs other duties as assigned by the designated supervisor.
1.FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certification. (Required)
2.All applicants must meet FAA Licensure/Certification requirements for the occupation. (Required)
3.Five (5) years successful work experience in the AMT field as a FAA certified technician. (Preferred)
4.FAA Inspection Authorization. (Preferred)
5.Associate’s degree with courses in Math, Science, or aviation. (Preferred)
6.Three (3) years of successful teaching in the field of aviation maintenance or other related experiences. (Preferred)
Date Opened: 06/20/13Date Closes: 07/05/13
The screening process will begin 07/08/13. The posting may be extended if additional candidates are needed. Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview.
KY State Law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Apply on line at our website:
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
This month, we're celebrating Aviation Ad Network's 1st anniversary and a year of partnership with publishers. As Aviation Ad Network has grown and evolved in the last year, we hope it has also helped your sites and businesses do the same.
Aviation Ad Network wouldn't be where it is today without aviation publishers like you, who create and publish the aviation web content consumed every day by people around the world. We've come a long way together, and we think that's worth celebrating.
Thank you for your partnership, from the whole Aviation Ad Network team. We're looking forward to future years together.
The Aviation Ad Network Team
Make Money from Your Site
Show ads that relate to the content on your website.
Material Disposition Inspector
Hawker Pacific Aerospace
Sun Valley, CA
MATERIAL DISPOSITION INSPECTOR
Sun Valley, CA
Hawker Pacific Aerospace, Sun Valley, CA is seeking a Material Disposition Inspector to support the Engineering Department.
Selected applicant will:
Be responsible for inspecting rejected or obsolete aircraft parts, assemblies, or materials, to determine disposition utilizing knowledge of production processes, repair methods, and cost, using precision measuring instruments, to support capabilities provided by the PEP (Product Engineering and Planning) Team for production within the various departments of the company.
Disposition shop routers while ensuring the correct processes are utilized under the guidance of the governing overhaul manual and customer requirements.
Inspect and measure parts to determine nature and extent of defect, using surface plate or table and precision measuring instruments.
Compare inspection results with specifications and consults with manufacturing, engineering, and other personnel to determine possibility and practicability of salvaging rejected parts, assemblies, or materials.
Evaluate inspection data, considering value, costs involved, production delays, quality, appearance, and related factors, and recommends final disposition, such as scrap, return to vendor, salvage, or rework.
Maintain the engineering Bill of Materials while ensuring traceability of parts and materials.
Organize and maintain the non-repairable parts (NRP) area.
Assist in the training of junior Material Disposition Inspectors.
Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal applicant must:
Possess a minimum of one (1) years work experience within an aerospace engineering environment; particularly in Overhaul Production with document requirements for processing components through a repair/overhaul cycle.
Demonstrate knowledge in aerospace production processes (including repair and manufacturing processes and documentation), FAA regulations and safety protocols.
Have very good verbal and written communication skills, strong MS Office skills with Excel, Power Point, and Word, be able to multi-task, and possess time management skills, organizational skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
Associate's degree in Applied Sciences or Business; or and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Material Disposition Inspector job at Hawker Pacific Aerospace
Apply for this Material Disposition Inspector position today
Starbase Aviation is a well-established ARG/US Platinum Rated charter and management company. We currently operate CJ2, CJ2+, CJ4, Lear 45XR, Lear 60/60XR, Hawker 800XP & 800A, Falcon 50, Citation X, Challenger 600 & 601, Citation Sovereign, and G-IVSP aircraft in worldwide 135 operations. We are looking to add the highest quality flight crew to our team and have an immediate need to fullfill this position. This position requires living in the Dallas, Texas area.
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter with the line: (last name), (first name), CE-560XL First Officer as the opening sentence. Please include a brief summary of your qualifications as well as why you are interested in Starbase. Submissions without this cover letter will not be opened.
FAA ATP or CAMEL w/ Instrument Rating
CE-560XL Type Rating preferred
Current 1st Class Medical
3500 hrs. Total Time
1000 hrs. Multi-Engine
500 hrs. Turbojet
250 hrs. CE-560XL Series preferred
Min. 3 years 135 passenger experience within the last 5 years preferred
Clean FAA/DOT/DOJ Records
Willingness to live in the north Dallas, Texas metro area.
Benefits: Competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, paid vacation
Schedule: Variable. We operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment and our standards of operation are high. This is not a position for someone who cannot adapt to change, or doesn't find the 135 world exciting and fulfilling.
If you do not meet ALL requirements do not apply as there will be no consideration for applicants who do not meet the qualifications listed above.
Please indicate your salary requirements, the dates and location of your last PC/ICC and all pilot times in the body of your email reply.