The Leading Aviation & Airline Job Site
• All aviation jobs, all the time, all the categories
• 7,500+ key industry employers
• Aviation specific resume builder
• Commercial, corporate and general
• New jobs daily
• Practice interview
• Career overviews
Start your job search today!
AIM is an FAA/EASA certified, Part 145 Repair Station offering top case repairs, blend borescope, borescope inspections, engine records review and preservation.
Aircraft/engine inspector to report to MRO Chief Inspector. Will be groomed to perform maintenance functions, to include monitoring MPA runs, accomplishing borescope inspections, top case repairs, borescope blending and engine preservation.
Ability to read/understand FAA regulations, airworthiness directives, technical literature, and Aircraft/Engine manuals. Must have good communication skills, and work well under pressure. Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail. Computer literacy and an ability to create Customer-friendly reports. A willingness to travel and work extended hours is essential.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Aircraft and Powerplant license or Associates degree preferred.
On-the-Job Training will be provided.
Salary and benefits are negotiable and experience-dependent.Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Visit our website for more company information: www.aimfaamro.com
Contact Jacqui Paravano at (520) 399-6489 for more information.
Only serious applicants need apply.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
"More than an aviation job board" As The Leading Aviation, Airline & Airport Job Site (Founded in 1988), Avjobs.com fills two significant voids in the Airline, Airport, Aerospace, & Aviation job market by providing a common meeting place and advanced tools for aviation employers and applicants.
Aspen Avionics is Hiring!
Digital Hardware Design (Electrical) Engineer
Aspen Avionics in enchanting Albuquerque, New Mexico is currently offering talented, team-oriented aerospace professionals a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and progressive general aviation technology company. We specialize in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into General Aviation cockpits. Come grow with us in this wonderful opportunity.
The H/W Design Engineer is responsible for electrical product design, development and support. This includes all hardware certification activities, new product introduction into manufacturing, and product support for all hardware related issues in the factory and field.
. Responsible for electrical product design and hardware certification
. Responsible for design documentation and configuration management
. Must have the experience to review designs before implementation
. Will be involved in providing technical support for new product introduction into the factory and field
. Interface with marketing and sales as required, to gather requirements for new products and assist with marketing trade shows and customer support if needed
. Provide technical support for all hardware related issues to the factory and field
. 4 + years engineering experience in electrical H/W development environment
. First hand experience with high speed digital circuit design, including having designed processor boards, and the associated power supplies on those boards.
. Good working knowledge of analog design
. Project management skills
. Ability to work in diverse, cross-functional teams
. Direct avionics design experience a plus
. Direct experience with FAA certification processes related to avionics product and operational approvals a plus
. A BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Please email your resume "immediately" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website at www.aspenavionics.com. Aspen Avionics offers an exciting team oriented atmosphere with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401K and competitive wages.
Aspen Avionics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Environment
Salary Annual From: $45000 To: $80000
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for leading inspection of pre-assembled and partially or fully assembled aircraft parts and/or structures.
- Able to interpret customer purchase orders, blueprints, engineering drawings, etc. and assist production in meeting customer requirements.
- Responsible for internal auditing of the AS9100 Quality Management System, and for auditing certified and non-certified vendors and suppliers.
- Responsible for managing and updating FAA Repair Station documentation, procedures, and technical publications.
Understanding of metal fabrication fundamentals
- Ability to handle multiple assignments within the same period.
- Inspector will assist production personnel in establishing and documenting inspection criteria, prepares parts and documentation to meet outside criteria, and completes all required quality documentation.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with co-workers, customers, and other external contacts.
- Performs duties accurately and ability to meet deadlines.
- Work under minimal direction.
- Will participate in problem solving teams as requested, must be able to work in all areas as assigned, be able to read and understand work orders and procedures, follows inspection assignments and completes by the appropriate due dates.
- Use tools and methods to ensure quality - including use of gauges, scale, calipers, and other measuring equipment to check part integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
In all actions, supports companies Quality Policy, Objectives, Mission Statement and other policies and procedures by supporting our commitment to total customer satisfaction, quality products and services, continuous improvement, on-time delivery, safety, and respect for people.
Education and/or Work Experience Required:
3 years' experience in the manufacture of sheet metal parts and/or assemblies for the aerospace industry.
2 year Associates Degree or Technical Training in Aerospace Industry; or comparable related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum Computer Skills:
Able to successfully navigate a personal computer and utilize Microsoft Word (reporting & quality forms and documents), Microsoft PowerPoint (include the ability to incorporate product photographs), Microsoft Excel (used for statistical data and spreadsheets).
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.