Get $25 FREE ad credit @ Aviation Ad Network
Thanks for following (and Liking) We want to help promote you and yours. Get $25 FREE ad credit @ Aviation Ad Network http://ads0.avjobs.com/ Code AVADGO25
Promote anything and everything aviation.
Advertise with Us
Pay only when people click your ads.
Control your budget
You set your own price and decide how much you want to spend each day. You can make changes or cancel at any time.
Make Money from Your Site
Show ads that relate to the content on your website.
Websites and Blogs
Display ads on your site that are suited to your visitor's interests, and earn from valid clicks.
The aircraft fueller operates the fueling equipment. This employee may fill a fuel truck and deliver the fuel to aircraft. They also may transport cleaning equipment, aircraft air conditioning, and power carts.
Even though the airlines are in business to transport people from one place to another, they could not function without the help of many people on the ground, including those who take reservations and sell tickets, as well as those who help keep the airplanes operating on schedule.
Get Hired FASTER!
The aircraft fueller works outdoors in all kinds of weather with potentially hazardous aviation gasoline and kerosene. They operate refueling trucks, and pull out as much as fifty feet of 4 inch hose from the truck to the fuel panel at which point they must lift as much as 60lbs above their head while standing on either a ladder or stool to couple the nozzle to the aircraft. Once the fueling is complete, the ladder or stool must be climbed again and the nozzle removed from the aircraft. Smaller commuter aircraft can require either attaching the hose as previously described or pulling an inch and a half of hose, climbing a ladder and holding approximately 20lbs of hose and nozzle while fueling takes place.
Aircraft Maintenance Professionals Leadership Benefit
Pay for 1 month at regular price and get a year free.
Active AMTSociety Members receive one (1) year of service free of charge when you pay for 1 month of Avjobs service at regular price. This AMTSociety Member Benefit is renewable every year for as long as you remain an Active AMTSociety Member. Learn More
Support Aviation Maintenance Technology, become an AMTSociety Member today.
So Much More than Just a Job Board
- Aviation industry specific
- Daily job updates
- High quality job leads & vacancies
- Industry networking opportunities
- Online Job Application puts your credentials in front of employers
- Automated resume preparation with industry standards, to provide your complete professional experience and educational background
- One - click application
- Aviation Directory helps you expand your network, proactively market yourself & discover unadvertised jobs
- Commercial, corporate, and general aviation
- Interactive Practice Interview
- Career Overviews on 70+ aviation careers
- Personalized calendar integration
- Maps & driving directions
- Educational & training assistance with AVSchools
- New hire salary expectation
- Self paced & personalized
- Active promotion to over 50,000 companies
- Private & professional email address
- Automated document preparation
- Job Search Assistant to keep you focused