Fleet Technical Documentation Manager will oversee the overall management and control of technical documentation for Boeing/airbus/McDonnell Douglas and other Aircraft types. Candidate will build and streamline technical documentation control process and system; lead, supervise and give instructions to the technical documentation team throughout the documentation control process.
- Maintain clear and concise source document files to include, but not limited to, FAA Form 8130, Life Limited, Component Cards and Aircraft Flight Logs
- Prepare maintenance and inspection future forecast reports and distribute to offsite customers.
- Provide long range planning forecasts for budgeting purposes.
- Enters data into the computerized maintenance tracking system from source documents.
- Maintains the filing system of aircraft maintenance records.
- Ensures all flight times & cycles are correct prior to updating the tracking system.
- Creates and maintains Airworthiness Directive compliance records in accordance with Company Policy and FAA Regulations.
- Creates and maintains Major Alteration and Repair listings in accordance with Company Policy and FAA Regulations.
- Assists the Program managers with aircraft inductions.
- Provides research support to both in- house and remote facilities.
Apply to email@example.com. Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.