Aspen Avionics is Hiring!
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2012 at 1:57:48 PM
Digital Hardware Design (Electrical) Engineer
Aspen Avionics in enchanting Albuquerque, New Mexico is currently offering talented, team-oriented aerospace professionals a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and progressive general aviation technology company. We specialize in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into General Aviation cockpits. Come grow with us in this wonderful opportunity.
The H/W Design Engineer is responsible for electrical product design, development and support. This includes all hardware certification activities, new product introduction into manufacturing, and product support for all hardware related issues in the factory and field.
• Responsible for electrical product design and hardware certification
• Responsible for design documentation and configuration management
• Must have the experience to review designs before implementation
• Will be involved in providing technical support for new product introduction into the factory and field
• Interface with marketing and sales as required, to gather requirements for new products and assist with marketing trade shows and customer support if needed
• Provide technical support for all hardware related issues to the factory and field
• 4 + years engineering experience in electrical H/W development environment
• First hand experience with high speed digital circuit design, including having designed processor boards, and the associated power supplies on those boards.
• Good working knowledge of analog design
• Project management skills
• Ability to work in diverse, cross-functional teams
• Direct avionics design experience a plus
• Direct experience with FAA certification processes related to avionics product and operational approvals a plus
• A BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Please email your resume “immediately” to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please visit our website at www.aspenavionics.com
. Aspen Avionics offers an exciting team oriented atmosphere with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401K and competitive wages.
Aspen Avionics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Environment