Work Visas

I live outside of the United States and Canada I want to know what the possibilities of work are inside United States or Canada as a non-resident?

Good Question.

There are several types of work visas available for foreign nationals who want to work in the United States including temporary work visas, seasonal work visas, and exchange worker visas. Here's more information on types of US work visas, including eligibility and requirements, plus information on how to apply for a visa to work in the United States.
Important Notices: Nonimmigrant Rights, Protections and Resources: Learn about the Nonimmigrant Rights, Protections and Resources informational pamphlet, now available.
For Canada

There is an application is for people who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who wish to work temporarily in Canada. A work permit is issued if the application is accepted.

A temporary resident visa may also be required. Check the list of countries and territories that require a visa.

All applicants must complete and sign their own individual form, including persons travelling as a family. Applicants who are under the age of 18 years must have their form signed by a parent or guardian.

Many visa offices have specific local instructions about which documents you must submit with your application. Consult the list of Canadian visa offices abroad to find the office responsible for your country and what requirements and procedures you must follow when you apply.

All Applicants must include the fee payment. To verify acceptable methods of payment, consult the Canadian visa office website responsible for your country.

Comments are closed