5 Reasons to Build a Talent Pipeline
By proactively developing a pipeline of talent, you’ll:
- Identify the right talent early. If you’re waiting until you need a hire to start looking for candidates, you’re too late.
- Reduce your time to fill. Establishing an ongoing dialogue with candidates gives you the option to accelerate the discussion when the time is right.
- Prevent superstar candidates from slipping away. When the time to hire arrives, you’re already top of mind for your chosen candidate, reducing the risk of a salary war against the competition.
- Minimize the business disruption caused by vacancies, especially unexpected ones, making you a better partner to the business.
- Strengthen your company employment brand, as well as awareness that you’re hiring, by being continually ‘out there’ engaging prospective candidates.