Aircraft Cabin Service Operations Manager Featured
- Newark, New Jersey
- Annual Salary $64,000.00 - $80,000.00
- Job ID
Aircraft Cabin Service Operations Manager job at Prospect Airport Services in Newark NJ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Prospect Airport Services, a leader in providing customer solutions in the airline industry, is seeking an experienced manager to oversee shift operations of a key account held at Newark Liberty International Airport.
This is a very hands-on position, that requires a people-oriented team motivator that can successfully manage the needs of the customer, the employees and the business concurrently. The position requires an individual who has proven success in leading teams, in an airport environment, and getting the best of them at every turn.
This position would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring leadership and front-line employees are providing safe, efficient and timely operations at all times.
- Customer relations
- Scheduling and operational planning.
- Quality control and safety management.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A proven track record of success in managing below wing operations; preferably in an aircraft cabin service operation.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Minimum of 2+years management experience, in anairline/ airport environment.
- 1+ years management experience in a cabin service environment a huge plus.
- Proven track record of safety management and contributing to maintenance of a safety culture with a workgroup of over 600 employees
- Training/ coaching background a plus!
Please apply with resume AND cover letter. Please ensure that cover letter outlines your experiences that directly relate to the requirements and expectations of the position, outlined above, as well as your career objectives.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.