Aircraft Delivery Specialist Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Aircraft Delivery Specialist job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Assist with the creation and maintenance of aircraft specifications (optional equipment design configuration and exterior) as defined and requested by customers and our sales team. Assist with the delivery of the finished product to the customer.
- Assist with the definition and configuration of executive aircraft per customer specification in Purchase Agreement.
- Assist with the specification meetings for Optional Avionics and technical equipment while promoting the sale of optional equipment..
- Write in detail and update technical contractual additions as outlined by Senior Contracts Technical Support.
- Assist with technical modifications as requested by the customer.
- Follow up product modifications and concessions in contract negotiations when applicable.
- Interface with Production Team to ensure aircraft built and ready per customer specification and contractual time line.
- Write in detail the technical specifications that will be part of a contract (turn purely technical information into technical-contractual information).
- Support the process for price definition of new options.
- Develop technical material for each product in order to make option sales available.
- Technically assist in the delivery of new aircraft to the customer to include mechanical interior and exterior review documentation review and manage coordination with internal departments.
- Under guidance of the lead manage the Entry into Service process to ensure customer is introduced to Field Service Representative aircraft subscription information and associated vendors.
- Coordinate the technical activities of customers and their representatives with sales and manufacturing.
- Create executive aircraft technical documents to support contracts and sales.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BS/BA required business management or aviation or engineering-related degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of aviation-related experience
- Private pilots license a plus
- Experience in technical writing and/or report creation is preferred
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Must possess a technical understanding and knowledge of aircraft operations and systems
- Knowledge of executive aircraft and the executive aviation market
- Full knowledge of computer applications
- Customer focused
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with Salesforce SAP MRP or Catia helpful
- Interpersonal skills – relates well to all kinds of people uses diplomacy and tact
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
- Work in a safe professional manner adhering to Company Standards and all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned.
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.