AP Service Technician Featured
- Milan, Illinois
- Job ID
AP Service Technician job at Elliott Aviation in Milan IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Performs inspection procedures, servicing, repairs and maintenance of aircraft & engine systems and components on a variety of aircraft models using proper hand tools, specialized equipment, and support equipment in a timely and professional manner with minimal rework. Records all work performed, as OJT for skills development, unless deemed proficient.
- Accurately order general components and parts, turn-in and record removed parts, record received parts as needed and directed, and support delivery under the guidance of other technicians when needed.
- Performs troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of airframes, engines, and component systems. Mentor and train junior technicians of lesser component knowledge.
- Prepare various documents for record keeping purposes, as required by Elliott Aviation Policies and Procedures, FAA Approved Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals.
- Demonstrate proficient use of the Elliott Aviation Work Order system by completing accurate and timely listing of discrepancies and completing accurate corrective action statements including completion of Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directives (AD) compliance statements (ref. FAR •91.417).
- Consistently locate and use appropriate manufacturer’s technical data, to include OEM Aircraft Manufacturer maintenance and component maintenance manuals. Follow verbal instructions to complete assigned tasks. Build and develop personal proficiency and quality maintenance techniques based on OJT experience.
- Support, maintain, and comply with all Federal, OSHA, State, local regulations and Elliott Aviation’s Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies and Processes
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Elliott Aviation Company Overview
Since 1936, Elliott Aviation has been a world-class provider of comprehensive and customer-focused solutions for business aviation and is an authorized Embraer Phenom 100/300, Beechjet/Hawker 400XP and King Air service center. We are a full-service business aviation center headquartered in Moline, IL with additional locations in Des Moines, IA and Minneapolis, MN.