Flight Coordinator Featured
- Chesterfield, Missouri
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Flight Coordinator job at Corporate Aircraft Management Inc in Chesterfield MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Corporate Aircraft Management Inc. is looking for a motivated individual with an interest in aviation and attention to detail to join our team. This entry level position is multifaceted and requires an individual who is a team player and can multi-task. A successful applicant must be reliable, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form and possess a professional work ethic.
Schedule: Must be available full-time for evening, weekend, and holiday shifts as scheduled. We are a 24/7 operation.
The Flight Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of both Corporate Aircraft Management Inc’s Aircraft Owners and Charter Clients experience.
• Maintain a culture of safety and total customer service focused on anticipating our Clients' needs and exceeding their expectations.
• Notify and brief all crewmembers associated with scheduled trips as well as maintain communications with crew and assist in all crew associated travel plans.
• Monitor weather and airport conditions daily to ensure daily operations can be accomplished safely and without unexpected interruption.
• Actively Flight Follow; monitoring all aircraft movements
• Effectively communicate with the Maintenance Lead and Crew regarding scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
• General knowledge of geography, aviation meteorology, customer service.
• Exceptional communication and teamwork skills.
• Solid computer skills, proficient in MS Office software.
• Attention to detail and able to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Previous aviation industry specific work experience preferred.
• Experience with and an understanding of corporate aircraft operations and FAA regulations CFR 14 FAR 91 and 135 preferred.
• Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Corporate Aircraft Management Inc Company Overview
Corporate Aircraft Management Inc is a full service Aircraft Management and Charter Company based at Spirit of St. Louis airport, St. Louis, Missouri. Corporate AIrcraft Management Inc private jet charters, turn-key aircraft management, as well as Aircraft Sales and Acqusitions.