Bu Cfo Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Bu Cfo job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Embraer we exist to serve our customers boldly with best in class industry leading products that are revolutionizing the aviation industry. We employ passionate employees across the globe who are dedicated to make a difference and be the reference on how to wow our customers. Join us and experience how our people are what make us fly!
Embraer is currently seeking a dynamic BU CFO to join our Executive Aviation team in Melbourne Florida.
FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYSIS
• Direct and oversee the financial activities of the business direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries and create forecasts in order to deliver future growth;
• Provide financial leadership and advisement to Executive Aviations sales team through updates and communication of financial policies and pricing analysis of aircraft globally;
• Direct and oversee all business investments capex control accounting budgeting analysis credit collection cash funding and tax strategies in alignment of corporate strategies;
• Provide financial strategy projections and consistent financial planning to support BU growth (including new products) and provide visibility for the actual financial result of BU;
• Financial link between BU targets mapped to overall Embraer goals with monthly business review presentations to the Management Board (RD) explaining variances and overall market sentiment;
• Manage zero based budgeting (ZBB) process to ensure budget control;
STRATEGY AND BUSINESS UNIT MANAGEMENT
• Directs oversees and monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances and provides financial guidance and advice to the management of the business units consistent with Embraers overall fiscal policies.
• Along with Executive Aviation CEO will perform sales price analysis on all sales campaigns ensuring economics meet or exceed the business unit target metrics;
• Provide the BU management team cash generation and cost reduction opportunities;
• Financial gatekeeper to the Executive Aviation CEO validating all economic analyses prior to business decisions;
• Manage the intellectual property transfer of work from Brazil to USA to the MLB Center of Excellence while maintaining business continuity;
• May be appointed Project Sponsor/Lead on various Company initiatives (i.e. Spending Control Tower).
• Represents the Company at various industry and trade events;
• Ensure continuous improvement in the area by applying continuous improvement tools.
COMPLIANCE / STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS
• Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines to the financial teams in the subsidiaries under the Executive Aviation BU;
• Serves as a committee member for various Company committees including the Embraer USA Retirement Committee member and fiduciary to the 401K plan;
• Directs the development and execution of new business operations in the U.S. as it relates to the implementation of all accounting/finance functions bank accounts transfer pricing position tax filings in alignment with overall corporate objectives;
• Advises negotiates manages and administers all administrative contracts into which the Corporation may enter and provides insight on financial matters associated with the financial viability of entering into such contracts and all contracts related to U.S. operations;
• Supports all accounting budgeting financial analysis credit collection cash financing and local tax strategies of business units in US operations in alignment with Embraers corporate strategies;
• Represents and assumes legal responsibility for the company in relation to US SOX disclosure and financial statements;
• Legal representative of the entities under management for tax / statutory matters;
• Tax / Accounting filings oversight;
• Other duties as assigned
Relocation to Melbourne FL and the Space Coast would be available
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.