Customer Service Line Service Featured
- Apple Creek, Ohio
- Job ID
Customer Service Line Service job at Priority Air Charter LLC in Apple Creek OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Priority Air Charter is an FAA approved 135 On-Demand Air Carrier. We currently operate 3 Cessna Caravan’s and 3 Pilatus PC12’s. The operational area includes the continental United States, Mexico and Canada.
TITLE/DEPARTMENT: Priority Air Charter Customer Service/Line Service
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time 2nd shift 3PM-11PM
REPORTS TO: Assistant CSR Supervisor
- Bid, book charter flights, file flight plans, print weather reports for pilots, and complete paper work for all trips including international.
- Complete all paperwork for customs, and international flights.
- Stay in contact with customers and pilots for updates and addressing any issues that may come up or direct the issue to the proper department.
- Service planes when they come in and help with the washing and detailed cleaning as needed.
DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Bid, book charter flights via phone and internet.
- Run trips both domestic and International. File flight plans, weather, customs paperwork, etc...
- Fuel, Tug, and service aircraft.
- Monitor fuel levels and price of fuel to insure we always have fuel for the airplanes and company equipment at the best possible price.
- Monitor all hangars, wash bay and equipment for cleanliness and supplies stocked.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
JOB REQURIEMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent. College education preferred and helpful.
- Good organizational abilities and ability to see the big picture and apply logistics to decision making.
- Attention to details.
- Good math skills and computer literacy a must.
- Excellent communication written and oral abilities.
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and ability to think out of the box for problem solving.
- Flexibility with thinking and scheduling.
- Servant leader, team player, visionary, good sense of urgency, and ability to take the initiative to get tasks done.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- Bending, Stooping, Standing, Twisting, Climbing ladders throughout the shift.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to wash, wax, fuel and pull out fuel hose from reel, and tug aircraft without damaging them during shift.
- Ability to work in all kinds of weather.
Priority Air Charter LLC Company Overview
Priority Air Charter was launched in 1997 with two Cessna 208B Grand Caravans. Today we operate three Caravans and three, 300-MPH pressurized Pilatus PC-12s. Our aircraft are equipped with the late model navigation and communication technology, including uplink satellite weather data. Prioritys professional dispatch, flight and maintenance teams, and two aircraft types, take economy, speed and customer satisfaction to the next level in the private air charter industry! Our business philosophy of, Well do what we say and do it well,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â and competitive prices, have led to many shippers preferring Priority over other carriers.