Shipping and Receiving Clerk Featured
- Miami, Florida
- Hourly $14.00
- Job ID
Shipping and Receiving Clerk job at AEROSPACE ASSET TRADING LLC in Miami FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for the Shipping and Receiving functions of the Operations Department, including but not limited to:
- Identify, receive, handle, and store all aviation material delivered to the warehouse.
- Identify non-conforming material and communicate the findings to Management and Q.A.
- Locate and pull items from inventory for outbound shipments.
- Prepare Shipping packages including required paperwork (Outbound Shipping Inspection, pictures, booking carrier collection, etc.)
- Ensure all records, forms, and reports regarding Shipping and Receiving activities are completed and stored as per company policies in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures and suggest opportunities for improvement to Management.
- Meet daily Receiving and Shipping goals, as well as other performance goals set forth by Management.
- Assist with Inventory Control procedures such as Internal Audits and Cycle Counts.
- Manage and be responsible for the warehouse equipment; maintain work area cleanliness, and required supply levels.
- Ensure location security (opening/closing procedures) when necessary.
- Communicate openly with peers and upper management to achieve business goals.
- Attend and participate in Staff Meetings as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to accomplish each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Shipping and Receiving experience – Aviation industry preferred, but not a must.
- Sales and Repair Order pick, pack, and ship.
- Forklift experience – stand up and sit-down forklifts. Certification preferred, but not a must.
- ERP Software experience – Quantum or Pentagon experience preferable.
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Experience handling ESD-sensitive equipment and Dangerous Goods (Hazmat) – preferable.
Work is normally conducted in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Regular schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Working weekends and holidays will be required, as necessary, to support company objectives and fulfill AOG orders.
- Working overtime hours will be required, as necessary, to meet operational demands.
Please note this job description is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Employees will be eligible for benefits starting after three months. Benefits consist of health, dental, and vision insurances. AAT pays 50% of the employee only portion. You will be eligible for 401k benefits starting the first of the month following a 60-day waiting period. AAT will match dollar for-dollar up to 3%.
Paid Time Off
You are eligible to receive 15 PTO days. Paid time off is available to be used 30 days after start date, subject to managers approval.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
AEROSPACE ASSET TRADING LLC Company Overview
AAT has operated since 2013. From start-up to Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America, INC. 5000 List at #205 after only 3 years of operation, AAT has emerged as one of the leading commercial aircraft and engine parts suppliers to airlines worldwide. AAT’s aggressive acquisition platform of whole assets and inventory has enabled our rise into being a worldwide leader in parts support services to Airlines, MRO’s and peer parts providers. Our aim is to continuously expand our product offerings to our customer base and provide value-added solutions to the Airline and MRO community. AAT partners with hedge fund managers, leasing companies, asset managers and financiers in acquisitions to be on the cutting edge of market intelligence. Geographically, we have worldwide coverage spanning three continents, and carry all industry certifications, including being fully ISO 9001:2015 and FAA AC 00-56B accredited.