Intern Service Featured
- Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Intern Service job at ALTEC in Wilkes Barre PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Why Join Altec?
Altec Industries has a nation-wide intern program designed to provide hands-on training during school breaks or as part of the curriculum dedicated to assisting students who have made a commitment to this career field.
This paid internship can be made available throughout the year flexible around class schedule as well as on a full-time or part-time basis during semester breaks.
Altec is a leading equipment and service provider for the electric utility telecommunications contractor lights and signs and tree care markets. The company provides products and services in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- Current attendance in an educational program that teaches skills related to the troubleshooting and repair of same or related hydraulic utility equipment
- Specific truck-mounted equipment includes aerial devices digger derricks chippers cranes specialty equipment
- Related equipment are construction mining or farm equipment such as dozers or tractors; or military heavy equipment such as the MRAP vehicle HMEE or tanks. Aircraft and Aerospace or Ground Support Equipment (AGE / GSE) repair is also good experience
- Physical effort and dexterity is required lifting up to 75 pounds including service-related tools
- High School or GED required
- Minimum 18 years of age
Work for a company that designs tests manufactures assembles sells and services its own equipment. Join a financially stable company with a history of steady growth providing a pool of resources to draw on and with a focus on continuous improvement. Sharpen a broad range of skills with on-going in-house training and technical support.
Altec Industries Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit retain develop and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race gender color religion sexual orientation gender identity national origin age disability citizenship status veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
ALTEC Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.