Aviation Life Support System Mechanic Ii Hot
- Cherry Point, North Carolina
- Job ID
Aviation Life Support System Mechanic Ii job at ASR International in Cherry Point NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aviation Life Support System (A/C Seat Mechanic) Mechanic II
Full Time Contract
United States Marine Corps
Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Cherry Point NC
Scope of Work
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The employee shall be able to demonstrate perform and apply knowledge on the below listed systems as directed by the governments work center supervisor on the AV-8B and TAV-8B:
- Ejection Seat System
- Canopy System
- Anti-G System
- Cabin Pressurization System
- Cabin Cooling/Defog System
- Canopy Seal System
- Forward Avionics Cooling System
- On-Board Oxygen generation System (OBOGS)
- Rear Equipment Cooling System
Emergency Landing Gear Extension Bottle Impulse Cartridge (MT85)
- Ability to use applicable support/special equipment.
- Ability to read applicable aircraft publications diagrams sketches and drawings.
- Ability to use applicable precision measuring equipment.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Minimum of four (4) years technical experience supporting and maintaining the T/AV-8B aircraft.
- Technical experience with the T/AV-8B can be substituted with a minimum twelve (12) years experience maintaining military aircraft; OR an Associates degree and ten (10) years technical experience supporting and maintaining Naval or Marine aircraft; OR an Airframes and Power Plants license and six (6) years technical experience supporting and maintaining USMC or Naval aircraft.
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3 providing technical services to Government agencies aerospace marine petrochemical and oil and gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA) Supply Chain Management (SCM) Information Technology (IT) Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit qualifications and abilities. ASRs hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicants or employees race color religion sex national origin age veteran status marital status ancestry ethnicity physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women minority disabled Vietnam Era Veteran Special Disabled Veterans Newly Separated Veterans Protected Veterans American Indians or Alaska Natives Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified please apply online through the link below or by forwarding your most current detailed resume to ...@asrintl.com.
ASR International Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.