Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All AVMATS Jobs
Aircraft Electrical and Avionics
From: $18.00 To: $22.00
Now hiring an experienced Aircraft Electrical/Avionics Technician for AVMATS Engine Support O'Fallon, Missouri.
- Candidate must posses skills and knowledge in aircraft wiring, harnesses, electrical test box usage and construction.
- Day shift position Monday thru Friday, overtime as needed.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Family-Run Atmosphere
- Medical Deductible Contribution
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Applicant required to have advanced troubleshooting skills involving isolation and deductive reasoning working with component and/or aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Prior issuance of an FAA Repairman Certificate with an avionics repair station is a plus; as well as having an FCC license and/or FAA A&P License. Applicants should include a summary of their training history.
- Military Personnel must provide a copy of DD214.
- Must work well with others.
- Effective communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
AVMATS Engine Support is a smoke-free facility.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Aircraft Electrical and Avionics job at AVMATS
Apply for this Aircraft Electrical and Avionics position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.