Customer Service Representative Ii Aerospace Featured
- Chatsworth, California
- Job ID
Customer Service Representative Ii Aerospace job at AYM Alliance in Chatsworth CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Customer Service Representative II Aerospace
What we are looking for:
- Customer service experience in an aerospace products manufacturing environment is required
- MRO experience highly preferred
- Expert level computer skills Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- ERP systems experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills professional phone etiquette; positive attitude financial aptitude strong writing skills.
- Blueprint reading is a plus
- Some remote work but will need to be onsite 2-3 days a week
The Customer Service Representative will provide and maintain customer satisfaction within the MRO Business Unit. Establish professional and positive relationships with aerospace industry customers throughout the entire repair processes including quoting sales order entry delivery of products and services and follow-up warranty support. This position is responsible for expertly handling and coordinating each assigned customer account within the MRO Business Unit by researching investigating and responding to status inquiries of quoting ordering production scheduling shipping information and delivery issues.
AYM Alliance Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.