- Annual Salary $80,000.00 - $160,000.00
- Job ID
Summary: Manage sales for their Territory, including Sales Engineers (SEs) and Sales Rep firms (Reps). Provide forecasting, demo inventory requirements. Manage existing VAP, VAD and RS relationships, while searching for a limited number of new partners.
Accountabilities: Meet Territory revenue quota. Additional accountabilities include meeting expense budget goals and providing accurate and timely forecasting and reporting (both regular and special requests).
- Meet sales revenue targets for Territory.
- Produce accurate forecasts for products monthly.
- Assist in pricing negotiations on deals, as necessary.
- Interface with Senior Management on issues faced in daily activities, including competitive issues.
- Help develop programs to facilitate sales to meet territory targets.
- Work with VP of Sales to determine annual sales targets that meet corporate revenue and margin targets
- Manage the costs of doing business in your personal territory demo inventory and shipping expenses.
- Ensure Reps, and SEs fully support Key Account efforts as required/included in their territory roles.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management that the employee can perform.
Reports to: VP of Sales
Reports include: Sales Engineer(s), VAPs, VADs, and Sales Rep Firm(s) Territory Team size: 2 – 3 + Reps
- Internal: Customer Service, SDs, TSMs, SEs, Reps, Strategic and Tactical Marketing and PM teams, other business units, and Engineering Team. Must motivate the SE and Rep teams to meet objectives in sales and cost. Must negotiate proper support required internally to meet assigned objectives.
- External: All business partners (VAPs, VADs, Vendors, etc.) and industry influencers. Must have the skills to motivate the customers to buy products and continue as a partner.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred, but not required
- Prefer 7 – 10 years of experience in solution selling experience with technical products
- Should know significant LED companies and the relationship issues that exist between them
- Historical perspective required of the evolution of the LED industry and its relationship to Rental Staging, Fixed Installation, and other markets
Specialized Skills Required:
- Must have skills to provide executive briefing via PowerPoint presentation
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate throughout the organization, both up and down the chain of command
- Must be able to lead a territory sales team and drive to desired results
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health/dental/vision, holiday pay and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to: Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
OEM Sales Manager Orlando FL
Sales Engineer Orlando FL
Service Repair Technician Orlando FL
Absen America Absen America is the US subsidiary of Absen, a leading LED display manufacturer. Since 2013 Absen America has expanded its U.S. team by hiring local industry experts with extensive knowledge of market conditions, client needs and industry standards. We provide our clients with high quality, innovative LED products at a great value. This combination of fantastic products with a knowledgeable sales team allows us to offer turnkey solutions with outstanding client experiences. With our growing American staff, we offer 24/7 service and support across the nation. Being part of the global Absen team, our service representatives experience the LED manufacturing process from the point of creation and understand all aspects of design, performance, and maintenance. Technical issues are dealt with promptly, professionally and with precision. With hundreds of installations across the USA, Absen America has quickly become the LED manufacturer of choice for a variety of prestigious projects. Highlights include sporting venues for the NBA, MLS, and NBC; casino installations for MGM Grand and Caesars Palace; premier events including the Ultra Music Festival, Comic-con, and the Emmys; and digital signage in the heart of NYCs Times Square.