GSE Equipment Maintenance Technician Urgent
- Greenfield, Indiana
- Hourly $18.00 - $25.00
- Job ID
GSE Equipment Maintenance Technician job at Aero Management Group LLC in Greenfield IN
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position Title: Equipment Maintenance Technician (EMT)
Reports to: Line Service Manager or General Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Work Location: Various
The Equipment Maintenance Technician (EMT) preforms light to medium duty scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Ground Support Equipment (GSE). Inspects, test and operates GSE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation. Service, maintenance, repair and replace all parts of GSE type equipment.
- Service equipment with fuel, water, oil, hydraulic fluid and compressed air
- Inspect, Maintain, Troubleshoot, Replace, Repair:
- Engine, transmission and hydraulic fluids
- Inspect/repair brakes and braking systems
- Inspect/repair pneumatic systems
- Inspect/repair towing hitches and towing bars
- Inspect/replace wheels and tires
- Remove, test, repair or replace components and accessories such as carburetors, governors, air and oil cleaners, ignition points and auditory sensors
- Diagnose problems using test equipment and applicable manuals
- Operate and test ground equipment for performance assessment
- Completed associated paperwork and track parts
- Log and track equipment to be repaired with description of work to be done on each piece and complete repairs
- Return equipment to service or designated storage area
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at job location
- Exceed customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Prior Experience in with Aviation Ground Service Equipment preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up 50lbs.
- The employee must regularly be able to stand for up to 8 hours, while bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License with a safe operating record.
- Ability to read and respond to E-Mail communications.
Aero Management Group and Jet Access Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the qualifications and merit of the individual candidate and needs of the business, without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Aero Management Group LLC Company Overview
Aero Management Group (AMG) provides world class service and support to airports, aviation businesses, and others who have a vested interest in general aviation and air carrier activity. We specialize exclusively in these segments of the industry and strive to maximize the economic impact airports have on their communities. Our team has firsthand planning, development, operations, management, marketing, and customer service experience. We have intimate working knowledge of the aviation industry, and extensive resources and expertise that encompass all segments and facets of the aviation industry (airport, aviation business, and aircraft).