- Huron, South Dakota
- Job ID
Pilot job at Agtegra Cooperative in Huron SD
Description, duties, responsibilities
Agtegra Cooperative is seeking a pilot in Huron SD
Pilot in Command for the Aerial Application segment of Agtegra Cooperative. Non- flying duties include aircraft and ground based system maintenance or administrative tasks as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of Pilot in Command (PIC).
- Adheres to all safety regulations requirements policies and procedures including OSHA regulations FAA regulations and DOT regulations.
- Become familiar with the mission requirements and in conjunction with the supervisor plan for the mission using Satloc Guidance Systems Flight Plan Online and other mission specific equipment.
- Read maps and plat books and follow directions.
- Communicate effectively and routinely with supervisor.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining spray system calibration.
- Provide safe precise aerial applications for customer operations.
- Consistently demonstrate an attitude of excellence by focusing on safety and meeting/exceeding customer needs.
- Obtain and maintain appropriate state licensing for agricultural aviation operational needs.
- Work proactively with supervisor to plan efficient operations.
- Read and follow all product label instructions.
- Work proactively with ground support personnel by providing them with accurate load calculations and oversee the loading of the aircraft.
- Assist with maintaining the aircraft in accordance with FAA and company standards along with agricultural aviation dispersal and ground based systems as needed.
- Report all maintenance issues to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Support supervisor and Agtegra Aerial Division with help on non-flying/maintenance duties e.g. licensing Corrective Action Plans etc. Complete daily weekly or monthly reports (application records maintenance records timesheets etc.) on time.
- The pilot reserves the right to refuse any job and an acceptable reason must be communicated to the supervisor.
- The position requires the pilot to be available 7 days per week including holidays during the normal spray season (as determined by the supervisor)
- The pilot must be able to work from multiple locations
- If the pilot is relieved of duty for weather delays the pilot must be ready to resume duties within 30 minutes should the weather become suitable.
Education and Experience Required:
- Possess at least an FAA Commercial Single Engine Land Rating
- Possess at least a 2nd class medical
- Possess a current Biennial Flight Review
- Possess an FAA Part 137 Skill and Knowledge Endorsement
- Possess a minimum of 1250 hours total time with 1000 hours ag time and 500 hours turbine experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be licensed appropriately for pesticide/agricultural operator in aerial applications in multiple states.
- Experience with Microsoft products Satloc and/or other GPS guidance for aerial applications.
Agtegra Cooperative Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.