IT Manager Featured
- Westminster, Colorado
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
IT Manager job at Air Comm Corporation in Westminster CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position. We post all our current job opportunities at http://aircommcorp.com/employment-opportunities
The position of the Information Technology Manager is directly responsible for overseeing the IT department and setting the direction of the computers, network, phones, and business software. In addition, this position is responsible to directly manage vendors and IT service providers that support the current and future systems of the company’s IT infrastructure.
ERP MIGRATION & Management - 65% first year then 10%
Accountable for the direct management and sustainment of the company’s IT infrastructure and ERP system.
Data CLEANUP – PROCESS MAPPING AND WORKFLOW TRIGGERS Management and Reporting - 20% First Year then 0%
Accountable to manage all data acquisition functions and end usage so Air Comm can manage daily operations on a metric basis.
IT Services, Applications, Management Support, and Cyber Security and Disaster Planning/Recovery - 15% first year then 45% Basic Business and 25% Special management Projects
Accountable to ensure that the enterprise is protected from all cyber risk as well as have a disaster plan to recover in the event of a cyber-attack.
IT Enterprise Integration - 10%
Accountable to ensure that all IT functions are seamlessly integrated across the entire organization to drive Strategic and Tactical execution and delivery.
IT Services, Applications, Special Management Support, Cyber threats
1. Develop and maintain an annual Enterprise wide IT infrastructure improvement design plan that will ensure users will have sufficient hardware, software and periphery equipment.
2. Ensure that the organization IT infrastructure is designed, monitored and maintained to enable the organization to execute its daily objectives.
3. Support Management Special Projects - execute on data and connectivity issues for M&A and other Strategic Plans.
4. Ensure that the ERP system production requirements are clear and accurate so the ERP interface and design are in alignment of the Strategic Objectives.
5. Identify ERP failures, “bugs” and improvements on an ongoing basis to ensure that it continues to meet the end user needs and evolves with the organization requirements.
6. Identify, make recommendations, and implement ongoing improvements to the IT infrastructure and/or ERP system to include software, hardware and other periphery equipment.
7. Monitor the IT systems and help-desk email that and ensure that User’s improvements, fixes and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
8. Ensure that all IT Users are provided set up services for Hardware, Software and Periphery equipment so they can be productive.
9. Perform IT maintenance on the servers each month to ensure that preventative management activities are performed to avoid system shutdowns.
10. Manage all upgrades, issues, and fall outs with service providers and internal resources so there are little to know impact as a result.
11. Develop, Monitor and maintain the Organizations’ Web services and external portals to engage customers and services.
Data Cleanup, Mapping, workflows, and Management and Reporting
1. Document all numbers, serialization, data fields, mapping to legacy databases and other logic used by ERP, procurement, Finance, and Engineering. Create the Data/Information systems to drive effective decision making and performance improvement across the organization.
2. Develop and maintain the Executive Dashboard and indicators so the organization can understand its current performance and utilize it to drive continuous improvement.
3. Monitor the system integrity, reporting and metrics so it can be a trusted data set for the organization to base real time decision making on.
Cyber Security and Disaster Planning/Recovery
1. Ensure that the company’s IT infrastructure meets all cyber security requirements and capability to withstand a cyber-attack.
2. Directly manage the IT system and infrastructure to ensure that it is on a backup schedule so there is minimal risk to data integrity and loss.
3. Manage and restore updates to the IT applications and to the ERP system to minimize risks to data integrity.
4. Manage and maintain Cyber scenario plans to pilot and test the Cyber Security risk mitigation tactics.
5. Perform Drills for cyber and recovery efforts so the response to such risk are minimized and can be executed to in a timely manner.
IT Enterprise Integration
1. Ensure that all of the Organizations’ IT infrastructure is proactively integrated with companywide initiatives
1. Maintain effective communication through department “huddles” on a weekly basis to surface improvement opportunities and issues that need to be addressed.
2. Maintain and improve the IT process flows and processes to drive for zero quality issues and IT interruptions.
3. Communicate with the Leadership team through the constraint operation meeting to provide them with the IT maintenance/improvement schedule required to drive improvements and to minimize risk on an as needed basis.
Air Comm Corporation Company Overview
Our Mission To strive ceaselessly to produce products that provide optimal comfort, safety, reliability and value for the operator. Value is defined as a high quality, durable product that provides reliable, efficient, effective performance under all operating conditions, light weight and low maintenance all at the lowest possible cost. WHO WE ARE: History: Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987. ACC was founded to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking higher performance environmental control systems not available from the aircraft manufacturer. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications. Culture: Air Comm Corporation is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, creative, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25, within 1 mile of public transportation, and has mountain views! We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment. If you arelooking to be a valued contributor for a fun and hardworking company, look no further that ACC! Industry : ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components andengineered solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/mechanical system design, development and production. Every ACC system is FAA-approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate, or via military qualification. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military. What Sets ACC Apart : In our company, we do the right thing when no one is looking. Personalintegrity is non-negotiable here. Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. WHAT WE DO: Engineering: ACC’s technical staff is comprised of aerospace, mechanical, manufacturing, and electricalengineers who each bring a unique set of talents and expertise in order to develop state of the artsystems. Our engineering staff is supported by certified SolidWorks Professionals. Test: The ACC test facility at the Boulder Municipal Airport has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychrometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychrometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and to identify areas where optimization can be realized. We have the capability to perform certification testing to meet DO-160 and MIL-STD-810 standards. Poduction : We perform high-precision Tube Manufacturing, Welding, Mechanical, and Electrical Assembly. All ACC associates are committed to perfection, and strive to maintain a flawless record of out-of-the-box accuracy and complete customer satisfaction. Air Comm Corporation is a FAA-PMA facility with FAA-DMIR authority. Our quality assurance system conforms to the quality control requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and AS 9100 Rev D Certification. Air Comm systems are manufactured to exacting standardsto insure the highest possible quality in terms of safety, reliability, performance and aesthetics. Repair Station: ACC has an FAA certified repair station where we repair and overhaul many of the items we manufacture for our line of STC air conditioning and heating systems. We also provide MRO services in support of our OEM customers comprised of the world’s largest aircraft and helicopter manufacturers. All Repair technicians complete extensive on-site training in areas such as: Human Factors, Technical Data, Situational Awareness, the Repair Station Manual, and Facility Security courses, in order to enhance the overall level of quality that ACC delivers to their managed and outside customers. PAY & BENEFITS: At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements. Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.