Experienced Technical Customer Service Rep Featured
- Westminster, Colorado
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Experienced Technical Customer Service Rep job at Air Comm Corporation in Westminster CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
This position’s purpose is to maintain friendly and effective communications with customers while constantly managing customer orders and providing status of existing orders. This role is expected to work independently with limited supervision. The Level III technician fields the most technical or complex service issues and provides exemplary customer service. Issues of major impact or technical complexity are researched and solved.
Technical Support and Trouble Shooting - 30%
1. Solve complex technical issues and troubleshoot ECS issues.
2. Serve as liaison for engineering support. Collaborate with engineering staff to determine if on-site customer support is needed. (active Passport required)
3. Interpret ECS drawings and identify parts for customer using advanced knowledge of product line and drawings.
4. Conduct research to offer customer solution to technical and installation issues.
5. Professionally represent company when attending trade shows/expos and onsite trainings.
6. On-call 24/7 for technical support.
Respond to Customer Requests - 30%
1. Manages all customer communication and ensures escalation of critical issues.
2. Collaborate with Finance and Accounting on delinquent customer accounts to ensure payment requirements are communicated to the customer.
3. Receive requests for quotes, purchase orders, shipping information, regulation information, invoicing, etc via phone, email, and OEM customer portals. Respond to all customer requests within 24 hour timeframe.
4. Monitor customer forecasts vs. firm orders and report data to management.
5. Maintain and review customer contract terms and conditions and pricing. Maintain customer contracts that have strict parameters. Handle price negotiations by analyzing cost vs. pricing.
6. Champion customer needs and assure customer expectations are met.
7. Collaborate with planning, procurement, production, etc to determine lead time for customer orders prior to committing to delivery date with customer. Delivery date determination completed within 24 hours of receiving customer request.
8. Generate lead times and communicate those to the customer.
9. Provide timely customer order updates. Communicate quality issues to the customer and status throughout the build process.
10. Continually track on time delivery and escalate issues to management.
Process Sales Orders – 20%
1. Process high volumes of customer orders accurately through ERP system.
2. Proficient using work tools – ERP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OEM portals, etc
3. Completion of risk management to onboard new customers.
Continuous Improvement- 20%
1. Maintain the company culture and the company values by role modeling and coaching the desired behavior.
2. Work with direct manager to set and maintain a personal development plan to continue to grow skills and abilities,
3. Identify process improvements with the goal of increasing efficiency in the customer service process and elevate to Customer Service Manager.
4. Champion Lean initiatives within the organization.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Associates Degree or higher preferred.
• A&P and HVAC certification strongly desired.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer service related position.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in aviation or related industry required.
• On-call 24/7 for technical support required.
• Experience working with operations, supply chain, and quality to execute purchase orders in strict adherence to purchase orders.
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers. Maintain professionalism at all times when communicating with customers and/or potential customers.
• Intermediate computer literacy with ERP program, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Active Passport for company travel strongly desired.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong organization, time management, attention to detail, and multitasking skills required.
• Superb verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Commitment to quality, safety, and ethical behavior.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychrometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychrometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
In accordance with U.S. export regulations, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. It is possible that Air Comm Corporation may require authorization from the U.S. government in the form of an export license before providing an applicant or employee access to such technology and/or software code. When this is the case, employment is contingent upon Air Comm Corporation obtaining any required licenses or government authorizations prior to an applicant starting employment.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position. We post all our current job opportunities at http://aircommcorp.com/employment-opportunities
Air Comm Corporation Company Overview
Our Mission To strive ceaselessly to produce products that provide optimal comfort, safety, reliability and value for the operator. Value is defined as a high quality, durable product that provides reliable, efficient, effective performance under all operating conditions, light weight and low maintenance all at the lowest possible cost. WHO WE ARE: History: Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987. ACC was founded to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking higher performance environmental control systems not available from the aircraft manufacturer. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications. Culture: Air Comm Corporation is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, creative, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25, within 1 mile of public transportation, and has mountain views! We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment. If you arelooking to be a valued contributor for a fun and hardworking company, look no further that ACC! Industry : ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components andengineered solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/mechanical system design, development and production. Every ACC system is FAA-approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate, or via military qualification. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military. What Sets ACC Apart : In our company, we do the right thing when no one is looking. Personalintegrity is non-negotiable here. Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. WHAT WE DO: Engineering: ACC’s technical staff is comprised of aerospace, mechanical, manufacturing, and electricalengineers who each bring a unique set of talents and expertise in order to develop state of the artsystems. Our engineering staff is supported by certified SolidWorks Professionals. Test: The ACC test facility at the Boulder Municipal Airport has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychrometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychrometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and to identify areas where optimization can be realized. We have the capability to perform certification testing to meet DO-160 and MIL-STD-810 standards. Poduction : We perform high-precision Tube Manufacturing, Welding, Mechanical, and Electrical Assembly. All ACC associates are committed to perfection, and strive to maintain a flawless record of out-of-the-box accuracy and complete customer satisfaction. Air Comm Corporation is a FAA-PMA facility with FAA-DMIR authority. Our quality assurance system conforms to the quality control requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and AS 9100 Rev D Certification. Air Comm systems are manufactured to exacting standardsto insure the highest possible quality in terms of safety, reliability, performance and aesthetics. Repair Station: ACC has an FAA certified repair station where we repair and overhaul many of the items we manufacture for our line of STC air conditioning and heating systems. We also provide MRO services in support of our OEM customers comprised of the world’s largest aircraft and helicopter manufacturers. All Repair technicians complete extensive on-site training in areas such as: Human Factors, Technical Data, Situational Awareness, the Repair Station Manual, and Facility Security courses, in order to enhance the overall level of quality that ACC delivers to their managed and outside customers. PAY & BENEFITS: At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements. Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.