Logistics Material Handler
- Westminster, Colorado
- Hourly $16.00 - $18.00
- Job ID
Logistics Material Handler job at Air Comm Corporation in Westminster CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position. We post all our current job opportunities at http://aircommcorp.com/employment-opportunities
Responsible for picking parts for customer shipments as well as assisting with picking parts for internal production. Will ensure the integrity of the inventory system by ensuring parts are properly identified, tagged and maintained throughout the process. Job may require driving company van locally.
1. Pull open Material Orders list daily and prioritize tasks by production completion date.
2. Use Pick Tickets to accurately pull stock matching the part numbers, lot numbers, serial numbers (if applicable) and Qty.
3. Check parts for visible damage and contact quality if questionable product nonconformance.
4. Place all picked parts in a bin that identifies the Part Number the parts were picked for.
5. Work with production to determine part prioritization and location, i.e. production or placed on the staging shelf.
6. Properly package parts to prevent damage in the picking and transit process.
7. Manage floor shortages by periodically reviewing ERP for part status and receipt.
8. Once shortage parts are received, add part to the order, pull the parts and delivery them to the correct production area or production shelf location.
9. Update ERP inventory by adjusting quantities to reflect parts that were pulled.
10. Ensure proper location of parts by moving and adjusting part locations that are out of place or mis-assigned.
11. Mentor and train Material Handler I's on following processes and procedures to ensure traceability.
12. Pull parts for production when customer and service shipments are up to date.
1. When assigned, stock inventory according to FIFO methodology and ERP historical locations.
2. Monitor the stocking shelf for incoming parts that need to be stocked and stock them according to the stock ticket to the master location.
3. When scheduled, cycle count parts in assigned aisles and turn in cycle count forms.
4. Reconcile inventory variances in the system to reflect current cycle count.
1. Work with manager to set and maintain a personal development plan to grow skills and abilities.
2. Identify process improvements with the goal of increasing efficiency and elevate to leadership.
3. Clean and sweep the warehouse daily to ensure an organized and safe work environment.
The candidate for this position should possess:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant parts pulling or warehousing experience.
• Basic math skills.
• Basic Computer Skills.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Air Comm Corporation Company Overview
Our Mission To strive ceaselessly to produce products that provide optimal comfort, safety, reliability and value for the operator. Value is defined as a high quality, durable product that provides reliable, efficient, effective performance under all operating conditions, light weight and low maintenance all at the lowest possible cost. WHO WE ARE: History: Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987. ACC was founded to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking higher performance environmental control systems not available from the aircraft manufacturer. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications. Culture: Air Comm Corporation is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, creative, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25, within 1 mile of public transportation, and has mountain views! We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment. If you arelooking to be a valued contributor for a fun and hardworking company, look no further that ACC! Industry : ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components andengineered solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/mechanical system design, development and production. Every ACC system is FAA-approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate, or via military qualification. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military. What Sets ACC Apart : In our company, we do the right thing when no one is looking. Personalintegrity is non-negotiable here. Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. WHAT WE DO: Engineering: ACC’s technical staff is comprised of aerospace, mechanical, manufacturing, and electricalengineers who each bring a unique set of talents and expertise in order to develop state of the artsystems. Our engineering staff is supported by certified SolidWorks Professionals. Test: The ACC test facility at the Boulder Municipal Airport has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychrometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychrometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and to identify areas where optimization can be realized. We have the capability to perform certification testing to meet DO-160 and MIL-STD-810 standards. Poduction : We perform high-precision Tube Manufacturing, Welding, Mechanical, and Electrical Assembly. All ACC associates are committed to perfection, and strive to maintain a flawless record of out-of-the-box accuracy and complete customer satisfaction. Air Comm Corporation is a FAA-PMA facility with FAA-DMIR authority. Our quality assurance system conforms to the quality control requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and AS 9100 Rev D Certification. Air Comm systems are manufactured to exacting standardsto insure the highest possible quality in terms of safety, reliability, performance and aesthetics. Repair Station: ACC has an FAA certified repair station where we repair and overhaul many of the items we manufacture for our line of STC air conditioning and heating systems. We also provide MRO services in support of our OEM customers comprised of the world’s largest aircraft and helicopter manufacturers. All Repair technicians complete extensive on-site training in areas such as: Human Factors, Technical Data, Situational Awareness, the Repair Station Manual, and Facility Security courses, in order to enhance the overall level of quality that ACC delivers to their managed and outside customers. PAY & BENEFITS: At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements. Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.