Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Air Tindi Ltd. Jobs
Manager Quality Assurance
Air Tindi Ltd
Salary Annual: USD
Located in Yellowknife, NT and reporting to the Director of Maintenance, the QA Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with all regulatory standards and requirements within the Maintenance department.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintaining a record keeping and reporting system that will provide the company with a complete picture of the aircraft and component repair activities;
- Ensuring all appropriate entries have been made or transcribed to the aircraft journey and technical logbooks with respect to the maintenance function;
- Reporting of component failures to Transport Canada;
- Ensuring that components, parts and materials utilized in elementary work and servicing have been approved in accordance with the receiving inspection;
- Ensuring that all aircraft are airworthy prior to flight and removing unserviceable aircraft from flight status;
- Responsibility to ensure that any borrowed publications are of the latest amendment status, and ensure that they concur with the manufacture’s publications status list prior to use;
- Creating planned maintenance job cards utilizing the computerized maintenance tracking program;
- Ensuring the yearly audit is completed in compliance with regulations stated in CAR 706.03(6) utilizing Transport Canada Audit and Inspection Manual as the basis for the audit;
- Maintaining computer maintenance tracking - Remote Access Aviation System (RAAS) data base;
- Plan and implement changes, updates and enhancements required to manage aviation associated technical records, stores, for Air Tindi Ltd.
- Follow the SMS manual and participate in and encourage safety in the workplace;
- Other duties as required.
- Valid Canadian AME license with an M rating;
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience on fixed wing;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Valid Canadian driver’s license;
- Auditor training will be considered an asset;
- Preference will be given to individuals with experience in Quality Assurance Management;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
Air Tindi offers a balance of work and life management, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this position please email:
Attn: Manager, Human Resources
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Manager Quality Assurance job at Air Tindi Ltd
Apply for this Manager Quality Assurance position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.