Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All AirCARE1 International Jobs
Salary Annual: USD
From: $45,000.00 To: $55,000.00
A 135 long range fixed wing air ambulance provider utilizing Learjet 35A’s to fly patients to throughout North, Central and South America is seeking a full time position for an A&P Mechanic for its Albuquerque, NM (KABQ) base
- Be 18 years old or older
- Be fluent in English
- Must have an Airframe & Power Plant (A&P) License
- 3+ Years of A&P Experience working on Turbine or Jet Aircraft
- US Passport
- Must have own tools
- Part 135 & Lear experience preferred
- Must be proficient in trouble shooting
- Work on LearJet 35A aircraft
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as well as preventive maintenance on Learjet 35A’s & 36A’s operating under a Part 135 certificate.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of three or more (3+) years recent experience utilizing A&P license
- Factory schooling preferred
- Must be efficient and able to document maintenance performed on required forms
- Must have strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Must have attention to detail, dexterity, technical and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work independently
This is a safety sensitive position and is subjected to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
AP Mechanic job at AirCARE1 International
Apply for this AP Mechanic position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.