Passenger Service Agent Featured
- Mcallen, Texas
- Job ID
Passenger Service Agent job at Airport Terminal Services in Mcallen TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you a detail-oriented problem solver who focuses on providing outstanding customer service?
Then let your career take off with ATS as a Passenger Service Agent!
ATS is an aviation services company operating in more than 50 cities across North America. We employ over 3000 people servicing nearly 200 airline customers every day! Our aviation roots span 45 years and our strong reputation in ground services and hospitality are the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality service and continuing our track record of outstanding safety. As we continue to grow we are looking for only the best in the industry.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Check in passengers and their luggage at the ticket counter and gates.
- Patiently handle customer concerns and complaints regarding ticketing and baggage handling
- Knowledgeably answer inquiries regarding flight schedules fares and other questions as they arise
- Make announcements at gate or over general PA system regarding flight activity
- Be responsible for all flight movement messages between the gate ground handling team flight crew and airport vendors
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to interact professionally with passengers team members and station leadership
- Have proficient computer skills
- Be at least 18 years of age and possess a High school diploma GED or work experience equivalent
- Possess a valid drivers license with a clean driving record (only required for some airports)
- Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive 10-year employment criminal record and residence background check
- Lift up to 70 pounds (32 kg) on a regular basis
- Stand lift bend push and pull on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Work around jet and machinery noises
Airlines are 24/7 so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their "A" game every day with energy and enthusiasm respect for their team and the highest regard for safety!
ATS employees should apply through ADP
M/F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer
Airport Terminal Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.