Cabin Services Agent Featured
- Benton, Missouri
- Job ID
Cabin Services Agent job at Airport Terminal Services in Benton MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
ATS is an aviation services company operating in more than 50 cities across North America. We employ over 3000 people servicing nearly 200 airline customers every day! Our aviation roots span 45 years and our strong reputation in ground services and hospitality are the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality service and continuing our track record of outstanding safety. As we continue to grow we are looking for only the best in the industry. The sky is the limit!
The Cabin Services Agent is responsible for preparing the airplane cabin for flights in the most efficient and safe manner possible while keeping a keen eye for every little detail.
ATS provides paid on the job training advancement opportunities and safety incentive bonuses.
As an ATS Cabin Services Agent you will:
- Perform security searches of each aircraft on your assignment
- Remove trash and debris from seats and seat pockets and rearrange seat belts
- Restock and rearrange in-flight magazines safety cards and personal sickness bags
- Clean and wipe down aircraft galleys and lavatories and restock supplies as needed
- Empty contents from lavatory tanks and refill as needed
To be an ATS Cabin Services Agent you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and possess a High school diploma GED or work experience equivalent
- Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive 10-year employment criminal record and residence background check
As an ATS Cabin Services Agent you must be able to:
- Lift up to 30 pounds (14 kg) on a regular basis
- Stand lift bend push and pull on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Work around jet and machinery noises
Airlines are 24/7 so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their "A" game every day with energy and enthusiasm respect for their team and the highest regard for safety!
ATS employees should apply through ADP
M/F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer
Airport Terminal Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.