PIC Managed Division Citation XLS Featured
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
PIC Managed Division Citation XLS job at Airshare in Fort Worth TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
We believe in people who are passionate about flying and looking for more than just a job – they want to be part of a winning team. If you want the chance to captain the finest light jets in the industry and play an instrumental role in the rapid growth of our company, join Airshare. You will have the time of your life and get rewarded for your performance in ways only Airshare can provide. Apply today.
Airshare PICs provide safe and efficient air transportation to our customers and represent the company in a professional manner.
Complies with schedules and other directives governing the operation of the aircraft.
Performs the duties of Pilot-in-Command or First Officer, as required.
· Directs and supervises the activities of the First Officer and Flight Attendant.
· Supervises all services performed on the aircraft.
· Ensures compliance with all applicable FAA regulations and the company Flight Operations Manual.
· Makes decisions necessary to start, delay, change, or cancel flights when operating conditions dictate.
Performs all necessary pre-flight and post-flight activities.
· Reviews and calculates the aircraft weight and balance, fuel on board, and performance charts.
· Reviews maintenance discrepancies to ensure aircraft readiness for the proposed flight.
· Studies weather conditions at destination, en-route, alternate airports, and departure points.
· Ensures that preflight inspections are performed.
· Uses appropriate checklists.
· Prepares and files flight plan.
Reports and records all required documentation.
· Ensures proper flight log entries.
· Reports any irregular flight activities or discrepancies.
· Assists with aircraft troubleshooting
· Monitors crew performance, share knowledge, and evaluates their potential for advancement.
Maintains customer satisfaction.
· Ensures that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight.
· Provides customer services such as catering, baggage handling, and ground transportation arrangements.
· Maintains a professional and courteous manner.
Qualified pilots will have a four-year degree OR equivalent experience with an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and instrument and multi-engine rating.
Additional qualifications include:
· 4000 plus flight hours
· First Class Medical certificate
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must meet all currency requirements regarding instrument flight time and night landings
· Must pass an instrument competency check in the category of aircraft flown.
· CFI preferred
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Airshare Company Overview
We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. Airshare is a family-oriented and customer service focused Private Aviation Company, delivering flexible and efficient solutions for our customers since 2000. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company. We constantly take the initiative to innovate and create winning solutions. We strive to deliver unparalleled service and flexibility every day to elevate the productivity and lifestyles of our customers. From office staff to flight control, maintenance techs to our AirCare team and flight crews, Airshare is all about completing this mission â€“ featuring outstanding customer service and an unwavering commitment to safety. We meet the most stringent safety requirements, having been awarded a Platinum rating by ARGUS International, the highest offered. We are also Stage 2 certified by The International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO). Feeling Inspired? Apply Today! Please visit the Career page on our website https://flyairshare.com/careers to see our current openings.