AP Mechanic Featured
- Buffalo, New York
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
AP Mechanic job at Airshare in Buffalo NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Airshare is a family-oriented and customer service focused fractional aviation operator, delivering flexible and efficient solutions for our customers since 2000. We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company. We constantly take the initiative to innovate and create winning solutions. Delivering unparalleled customer service is our passion.
Feeling inspired? We are looking for an experienced corporate jet A&P Mechanic to join our Buffalo crew. Our fleet consists of Phenom 300, Phenom 100 and Learjet 45 aircraft.
Assists Maintenance Dept. Administrator and performs scheduled maintenance on aircraft, as assigned.
- Participates in the preplanning briefing to ensure complete understanding of the project work scope, man-hour availability, and projected completion date
- Ensure proper job planning so that parts and other resources are available in a timely manner to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Ensures that any changes to the work scope are approved by the customer or supervisor and are accurately documented in a Change Order.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and ensuring that milestones and deadlines throughout the project are met.
- Demonstrates proper inspection and repair procedures.
- Ensures that the aircraft is properly protected and that proper procedures are in place and followed to eliminate errors and incidents.
- Endorses finished work.
Troubleshoots and repairs damaged, worn or defective mechanical components.
- Refers to maintenance manuals or other specifications to determine proper methods.
- Demonstrates correct operational procedures with the required tools and equipment.
- Ensures that the work order is opened and updated throughout the project in a timely manner.
- Ensures that squawks on work orders are accurate and descriptive.
- Ensures that time billed to squawks on a work order via timesheets and parts billed are accurate, justified, and reasonable.
Performs pre-flight and post-flight inspections on aircraft.
- Ensures aircraft flight preparation.
- Completes maintenance log entries. (non CRS)
- Reports discrepancies to Management and Director of Maintenance.
Documents maintenance activities.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Keeps records of materials used for accurate budgeting and analysis.
Assists with the organization and order of facilities and work areas.
- Observes current applicable FAA Regulations.
- Maintains general cleanliness of hangar, parts & tool rooms and ramp areas, including the operation of hangar floor cleaning machine.
- Complies with company safety policies and procedures.
Provides Flight Operations Support and Customer Assistance.
- Marshalls departing and arriving aircraft safely.
- Assists in boarding and deplaning of passengers.
- Promptly responds to customer requests, assists with baggage and vehicle movement or other customer requests.
- Treats customers courteously and professionally.
Performs other duties and assignments as required.
Airshare Company Overview
Frustrated by your work-life balance? Airshare is a family-oriented and customer service focused fractional aviation operator, delivering flexible and efficient solutions for our customers since 2000. We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company. We constantly take the initiative to innovate and create winning solutions. Delivering unparalleled customer service is our passion. To do that, we rely on Crewmembers who can anticipate our customers needs and adapt to efficiently fulfill those needs. Feeling inspired? We are seeking skilled Crewmembers to join our growing team of exceptional aviators, to provide safe and efficient air transportation in Phenom 300 and 100 aircraft to our customers. Please visit the Careers page on our website, https://flyairshare.com/pilot-recruitment/ to see our current openings.