Part 135 Charter Captain CE525 Urgent
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Annual Salary $85,000.00
- Job ID
Part 135 Charter Captain CE525 job at Alante Air Charter in Scottsdale AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Alante Air Charter is proud to announce that we are adding another CE-525B to our fleet. With this exciting expansion to seven aircraft, we require additional crew to augment our current roster. Carefully read the job description and minimum qualifications for this Captain position, and submit your resume if you feel you have what our team is looking for. Please note, only applicants with a CE-525 or CE-525S type rating will be considered for this position.
Company Values & Expectations:
At Alante Air Charter, our goal is to build a team of industry veterans from both private aviation and airline backgrounds who come together to provide quality-driven solutions to today’s sophisticated aviation clientele. We are searching for individuals who are enthusiastic and dedicated to helping us grow and meet our goals. We are an ambitious team on a mission to serve our customers with the highest level of professionalism while maintaining a resolute commitment to safety.
To thrive at Alante, you’ll need high energy, high intelligence, and unreasonable integrity. The ideal candidate for this Captain position must be a motivated self-starter who is attentive to details and will strive to enhance our team environment. The right candidate will understand the importance of customer service, demonstrate a strong propensity for personal growth, and assume personal accountability in a dynamic environment. You’ll also need to be comfortable with a flexible 10/8 schedule, and understanding of the needs of a fast-growing company.
Alante is not for everyone. Candidates who are short-sighted, over confident, and prone to rationalizing unethical behavior need not apply. We are looking for genuine individuals with high moral character and who possess leadership qualities.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Safe and orderly operation of CE-525 aircraft in accordance with manufacturer recommendations, aircraft limitations, and company policy
- Top-notch customer service to our passengers and clients
- Pre-flight planning, including but not limited to fuel planning, NOTAM/TFR checks, weather briefing, weight and balance, and general aircraft inspection.
- Passenger briefings and individual accommodations/requests
- Daily aircraft securing and cleaning; we expect each aircraft to be left in pristine condition after every flight
- Ancillary duties as required
- 10-on / 8-off availability with some flexibility; no contract pilot applicants, please
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- FAA ATP Certificate with CE-525 Type Rating
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid and unrestricted Passport and Driver’s License
- 3000+ hours Total Time
- 1000+ Turbojet PIC, with time in Citation-family aircraft
- Previous Part 135 experience
You’ll stand out if you meet the Minimum Qualification Requirements, plus:
- Possess excellent organizational and computer skills
- Be comfortable with or easily adaptable to using multiple online apps and programs
- Can easily adapt to change
- Can work well with anyone
All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal history check, and driving record check.