Cleared Security Officer For Aerospace Manufacturer Hot
- Seattle, Washington
- Job ID
Cleared Security Officer For Aerospace Manufacturer job at Allied Universal Security in Seattle WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are North Americas leading security services provider with over 250000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a Department of Defense Cleared Security Officer. For all full-time positions we offer medical dental and vision coverage life insurance 401K sick pay (in states where required) employee assistance programs company discounts perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
The Cleared Security Officer will be responsible for the protection of and access to highly classified and sensitive equipment technology and information. Rigorous adherence and understanding of security protocols is mandatory as is a US Government security clearance. The Cleared Security Officer candidates for this position will undergo an extensive vetting process by Allied Universal the client and the US Government (DoD). This mandatory process is lengthy and thorough.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
- Minimum of 3-5 years high-level security experience on DOD site or similar in military
- Able to obtain Secret Clearance if required
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal state and local laws
- Be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) position appropriate level security clearance
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age Current state drivers license clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years) minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site calmly and efficiently
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms emergency situations medical aid fires oxygen deficiency alarms first responder; secure classified information escort visitors and contractors secure ingress and egress situations
- Preserve order and enforce rules regulations and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel equipment and sensitive information
- Report safety concerns security breaches and unusual circumstances both through written and verbal means
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post orders
- Conduct personal sweeps in closed areas; monitor prohibited items in certain areas
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs ramps or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities and is North Americas leading security services provider. With over 265000 employees Allied Universal delivers high-quality tailored solutions which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Allied Universal Security Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.