Quality Specialist Featured
- East Camden, Arkansas
- Job ID
Quality Specialist job at Armtec Defense Technologies in East Camden AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Armtec Defense Technologies
Quality Specialist Armtec Defense Technologies
Armtec welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design manufacture and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Armtec Defense Technologies a wholly owned subsidiary of Transdigm Corporation is the worlds foremost developer and supplier of expendable countermeasures used to protect aircraft from missile threats.
Company Name: Armtec Defense Technologies a subsidiary of Transdigm Technologies
Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products and Services
Number of Employees: 250
Title: Process/Receiving Inspector
Job Family: Quality
Reports to: Supervisor / Building Manager
Works with: Quality Supervisor / Building Manager / Technicians
Location: Camden AR USA
Type: Full time
Performs duties directly related to the Inspection of materials parts sub-assemblies assemblies and processes. Monitors the quality processes; Ensures customer requirements are met; Performs timely collection and accuracy of quality data; Supports quality management with product inspection/tests; Assists with training operators pertaining to quality.
- Must have good knowledge of precision measuring devices such as calipers; numerous kinds of fixed gages such as go/no-go plug and ring gages snap gages; profile jigs; and other direct test or measurement devices which require no adjustment by the inspector.
- Must be able to read/interpret drawings blueprints and specifications as applied to items inspected.
- Must have good knowledge of inspection theory and be able to determine conformance to specifications and other inspection documents.
- Monitors quality processes during production to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Actively teams with Operations and Engineering staff to foster a culture of quality.
- Responsible for timely collection and accuracy of quality data during production builds.
- Supports quality management in the performance of product inspection/tests as required.
- Assists in training operators in inspection techniques and use of gages.
- Supports EOS and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Keeps necessary daily inspection records.
- Maintains the highest ethical standards even when challenged from above.
- Understands and lives by Armtecs ethics and business conduct policies.
- Clerical skills MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize duties.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate measuring gages and tools.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work without close supervision.
- Must have basic reading and math skills.
- Must have the ability to understand customer requirements and analyze data to ensure compliance.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
2 years related experience
- Normal work schedule is Monday through Thursday 4 ten-hour days
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet
Armtec Defense Technologies Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.