Production Control Administrator Featured
- Marana, Arizona
- Job ID
Production Control Administrator job at Ascent Aviation Services in Marana AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Marana - Headquarters - Marana AZ
Ascent Aviation Services is one of the largest aviation maintenance repair overhaul storage and reclamation operations in the world. Our strength comes from our talented and professional employees who excel through teamwork and enthusiasm. Ascent Aviation Services continues to grow and are continually looking for motivated and career minded aviation professionals who will support our vision and goals.
To enter data from various source documents into the computer system for processing and data management purposes.
Physical Demands: Requires sitting and standing for extended periods of time. Requires frequent walking bending stooping squatting and reaching to above shoulder level. Requires occasional climbing lifting carrying pushing or pulling weight up to 20 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
Equipment Operated: Telephone computer terminal printer copy machine 10-key.
Work Location: Aircraft maintenance hangar Production Control Booth.
Protective Equipment Required: Ear protection.
Potential Hazards: Exposure to high intensity noise levels changes in temperature materials identified on Safety Data Sheets working around moving machinery.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare compile and sort documents for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Update data and delete unnecessary files
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database files and forms
- Transcribe information into required electronic format
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Print information when required
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Maintain own office equipment and stationery supplies
Marginal Job Functions:
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ensure that all work performed is done in a safe manner. Directs activities to protect employees from harm and maintain safe working conditions.
- Will participate in and support safety initiatives safe work practices and SMS compliance.
- Will participate in safety activities including the following: immediately reporting hazards unsafe work practices and accidents/injuries.
- Will follow all safety rules FAA regulations PPE compliance and equipment operation requirements.
Duties not listed within the position description may be required of the employee at the discretion of the department management. Job functions may vary due to irregular working conditions or multiple shift positions.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities: Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; attention to detail and mathematical skills; ability to read write and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction; ability to work with or without supervision.
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: One-year data entry experience preferred. Formal computer training an advantage proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed knowledge of correct spelling grammar and punctuation knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
Certificates/Licenses: Current valid Arizona drivers license with clear driving record for past three years required.
Other: May be required to work at both Marana AZ and Tucson AZ locations as business needs dictate.
Ascent Aviation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race color sex age national origin religion sexual orientation gender identity status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal state or local protected class.
Ascent Aviation Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.