Sales Executive Aerospace Featured
- Golden, Colorado
- Job ID
Sales Executive Aerospace job at AssuredPartners in Golden CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
The Sales Executive is a new Producer or a Producer that does not have a book of business. Typically paid a salary plus commission. The Sales Executive solicits and sells insurance products and services to existing and new business; maintains an existing book of business; expands book of business; enhances the public image of the Agency by proactively performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively use sales techniques to identify prospective clients to provide leads for additional business. Generates a steady flow of qualified prospects from own leads and company supplied leads and solicits referrals from existing customer base.
- Contacts and qualifies prospective clients and explains features and merits of policies offered recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospects circumstances.
- Calls on policyholders to deliver and explain policy to suggest additions or changes in insurance program. Designs insurance and risk management plans for clients.
- Reviews outstanding account receivables collects payments in a timely manner and keeps record of payments.
- Helps policyholders settle insurance claims in the event of a loss.
- Anticipates future needs and calls on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Develops long-term relationships with clients carriers and underwriters.
- Develops a thorough and accurate understanding of the clients and carriers business needs.
- Gathers complete client information necessary for marketing the account. Gathers updated information at each renewal.
Minimum Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and more than one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter imaginative and creative with good communications skills and strong sales skills.
- Must be competitive persistent and self-reliant with high energy and sales drive.
- Must be able to cold-call on prospects influence others and close the sale.
- Must have a thorough understanding of insurance underwriting and coverages including rating procedures.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must possess valid driver s license.
Certificates Licenses Registrations:
Must hold appropriate and valid insurance licenses.
AssuredPartners Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.