Operations Controller II
- Florence, Kentucky
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Operations Controller II job at Atlas Air Inc in Florence KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Title: Operations Controller
Location: Florence, KY
Department: System Operations
Position Summary: The System Operations Controller facilitates and documents all customer operational scheduling requirements for our fleet of aircraft within a rolling 72-hour window.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Maintain AIMS operating system database with aircraft dispositions
- Build and manage flight schedules in AIMS
- Process customer’s operational requests (i.e. schedule changes, courier listing requests, etc.)
- Assist Ground Ops in setting up ground support for commercial charters, AMC missions and diversions
- Main POC for 72-hour window of operation for customers, their ops teams and GCC support departments
- Communicate operational information/changes to all affected stations, vendors and affected employees
- Review validation reports for operational data and adjust the operating system as necessary
- Monitor all flight activity including the research and coding of flight delays
- Ensure that Customs, Immigration and Agriculture are arranged for Commercial Charters entering the U.S.
- Help Coordinate recovery plans for aircraft disruptions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Prior airline operations experience preferred
- Comfortable with making key decisions
- Computer proficiency
- Perform well under pressure
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility with work schedule to include working nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to successfully complete required OJT training
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.