Operational Reporting Analyst Featured
- Purchase, New York
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Operational Reporting Analyst job at Atlas Air Inc in Purchase NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position Summary: This position is responsible for creating and maintaining recurring and ad-hoc reports necessary to monitor and analyze materials data
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Analyze the operational performance of the division through the creation of various reports and analysis in partnership with department managers.
- Design and maintain weekly and monthly operational reports
- Create reoccurring reports for regularly scheduled meetings
- Build ad hoc reports as required
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understand requirements of business and develop reports to fit business requirements
- Refine existing reports as required by business
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Preferred BA/BS with related analytical concentration.
- Fluent in SQL queries, T-SQL, Microsoft report builder (SQL server reporting services)
- Experience with VBA, SQL server integration services and Tableau preferred
- Trax and airline experience a plus
- Advanced aptitude in problem solving, including the ability to logically structure an appropriate analytical framework.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Previous analytical experience and knowledge of airline operations preferred.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.