Ground Operations Reporting Analyst
- Purchase, New York
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Ground Operations Reporting Analyst job at Atlas Air Inc in Purchase NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position Summary: This position is responsible for creating and maintaining recurring and ad-hoc reports necessary to monitor and analyze ground operations across all service types.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
• Analyze the operational performance of the division through the creation of various reports and analysis in partnership with department managers.
• Develop an understanding of each departments work and responsibilities (ULD Control, Fleet Management, GSE And UGSE Maintenance, Charter Operations Support (Passenger And Cargo), Ground Handling, Catering, Quality Audit And Compliance, Facilities And Shared Services, Training, Standards, Special Loads, Loadmaster Control) and the key performance indicators for those workflows.
• Responsibilities include the following:
o Develop consensus within ground operations leadership of the basic reporting requirements.
o Create and refine various reports and analysis capable of succinctly illustrating operational performance.
o Work with other departments, vendors, or customers to insure adequate data feeds are available from existing or future sources.
o Support the automated publication and distribution of work product to various department, stations, and divisional managers.
o Create ad hoc operational reports for special projects or initiatives.
• Preferred BA/BS with related analytical concentration.
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications, especially Excel and Access.
• Proficiency in enterprise reporting tools including Excelcius, AIMS, and Cognos.
• Advanced aptitude in problem solving, including the ability to logically structure an appropriate analytical framework.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Previous analytical experience and knowledge of airline operations preferred.
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.