- Florence, Kentucky
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Performance Analyst job at Atlas Air Inc in Florence KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position Summary: Analyse, organize, and communicate analysis on the performance of PACW Ground Operations and Air Operations movements worldwide, including air, truck, and ground handling. Develop operations protocols and systems reports to harmonise reporting and rollout to the field. To provide in depth analysis of trends that impact the quality of the PACW network for both Express and General Air Cargo products.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Creating, analysing, and communicating performance information:
- Capture and analyse company data in respect of On Time Performance of the PACW Air Network and Ground Network and report to senior management on the current performance and overall trends in service quality
- Capture and analyse data in respect of quality of service from ground handling suppliers
- Create a reporting regime to communicate the On Time Performance results to stakeholders in the organisation worldwide
- Projects and ad-hoc reports and analysis:
- Work with stakeholders to produce reports on scheduled and ad-hoc basis to support improved quality and better On Time Performance
- Measurement and monitoring of performance against contract standards for both shareholders and supplier services
- Ad-hoc field support to identify quality and efficiency opportunities in the PAWC Air and Ground Networks
- Air and Ground Network On Time Performance Measuring:
- Collect, maintain and summarise information from company automated systems into reports and distribute them to stakeholders
- Develop measurement systems for the ground network
- Develop measurement systems to monitor the quality of ground handling suppliers
- Communicate and explain root cause problems and issues that imped the achievement of the standard On Time Performance targets
- Develop models to assist the PAWC teams to make the network more efficient within the quality standard required
- Interpersonal communications skills are an important factor for success
- Analysis: Critically evaluates performance data and forms reports that reflect the quality of service to the customer.
- Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organisation. Schedule time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
- Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgement even in conditions of uncertainty.
- Results Orientation: Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
- Teamwork: Relates well with people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Build co-operative work relationship.
- Accountability: Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements. Builds others' trust in own professionalism, integrity, expertise and ability to get results.
- Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarises or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Self-Management: Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Ability to stay positive.
- Outstanding use of MS Excel, MS Access, and MS SQL Server (i.e. SQL, Transact-SQL in order to develop, support and administer applications in MS SQL server)
- Proficiency in Software skills like MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analysis skills, including the ability to form, analysis & interpret data
- Strong presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in the area of large multi-national transportation companies
- Tertiary with good proven track record with IT knowledge in relevant field of large scale data analysis
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.