Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Atlas Air Inc Jobs
Atlas Air Inc
Salary Annual: USD
Title: Commercial Business Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports To: Director Commercial Analysis
Position Summary: Develop and prepare proposals, presentations, and reports in support of the Global Sales Team for middle and senior management use. Perform commercial network and business case analysis on customer routings. Use data to develop and optimize prospective flight schedules that provide the greatest value to our customers.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Manage data entry into market reports useful in the organization’s critical business decision-making process
- Create and maintain a competitor database in order to provide relevant and up-to-date competitor information to the global sales force
- Become proficient in the use of our network development and scheduling software. Support continuous improvement reporting and analytical needs and contribute to the development of system upgrades
- Understand financial information, business dynamics and operations to assist the global sales force with data to support benefits of Atlas solutions for existing and future potential customers
- Develop skills to perform data analysis by means of data interpretation, and execution of database queries using Tableau, MySQL, Excel and other database technology as appropriate. Identify and analyze trends, patterns or insights from result sets.
- Mine data to bring insights to our target customer and its customers that help illustrate value
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with all global departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g., Business, Marketing/Marketing Science, Economics, Finance or Engineering)
- 3-years of experience in an analytical role. Airline / aviation experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to develop working relationships easily
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint. Ideally candidate has experience with VBA, SQL and Tableau or a demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new computer skills
- Highly organized individual with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Commercial Analyst job at Atlas Air Inc
Apply for this Commercial Analyst position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!