Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Atlas Air Inc Jobs
Atlas Air Inc
Salary Annual: USD
Title: AOG CONTROLLER
Location: CVG (Hebron, KY)
Department: Technical Operations
Reports To: Director Supply Chain
Position Summary: Provide critical materials support for Atlas and Polar Air Cargo
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Provide real time solutions to all requisitions including but not limited to AOG’s, line mx, line planning items, FSK replenishment, A-checks
- Ensure all requisitions are fulfilled with in 4 hours
- Ensure all transactions in Trax are completed for loans, borrows and other AOG functions
- Updates DMI RUN with accurate and updated information pertinent to repairs information.
- Track and plan for critical parts. Including grounding items, inventory that is below allocation and DMI requirements
- Address requirements emerging from heavy check A/C
- Manage vendors and understand and enforce contractual terms.
- Responsible for his/hers all NOE/NRI’s
- Ensure liaisons with MCC, Line Stations, Repair and Planning groups.
- Reviews and action wheels and brakes to and from stations or vendors where allocations have been set up.
- Review AC listings and General Guide Lines for Managed AC’s
- Perform additional duties assigned by the Manager or Director as required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and off site locations on temporary or permanent basis as needs of business dictates.
- Creates an environment that encourages team work by informing management of unique or difficult situations.
- BS/BA preferred
- 3-5 years of Airline experience preferred
- Strong decision making and problem solving
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career website http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Aog Controller job at Atlas Air Inc
Apply for this Aog Controller position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!