Aircraft Fueler Featured
- Minot, North Dakota
- Job ID
Aircraft Fueler job at Avflight Corporation in Minot ND
Description, duties, responsibilities
Employment Type: Full Time
Description: The Minot International Airport is looking for an Aircraft Refueler /Line Service Technician to join our team for Avflight Corporation.
This position consists of a variety of airport duties and customer service tasks relative to assigned areas of responsibility.
All employees must pride themselves on exceptional customer service, professionalism, be outgoing, personable, and able to work effectively as a team-player.
- Perform fueling and deicing of all types of aircrafts
- Direct aircraft to proper parking area, check tire pressure and perform lavatory service as requested
- Tow aircraft to secure tie-down area or hangars, pull aircraft out of hangars for departure
- Ability to drive heavy equipment such as fuel trucks, snow plow and other equipment as needed
- Ability to lift 45 pounds or more
- Greet crew members and passengers and assist as needed
- Perform grounds keeping and janitorial maintenance duties
- Possess basic computer skills with the ability to easily grasp the functionality and concepts of company software for paperwork and computer transactions
- Willing to work varied hours, including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed in all weather environments
- Assist with daily fuel farm inspections including performing preloading and quality control inspections
- Perform daily and monthly fuel truck safety inspections. Ensure vehicles are in safe operating order and running properly
- Insure compliance with all FAA, Federal, State, local and Avflight safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must be available for all shifts, as Avflight is a 24/7 operation.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays if need be
- Must have customer service experience
- Clear and legible handwriting
- Must be able to accurately perform simple math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Positive team player
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Strong emphasis on safety
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Avflight Corporation Company Overview
Avflight is a privately-owned international company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, serving the aviation industry with a tradition of innovation for the past 20+ years. Thank you for your interest in joining the Avflight family! At Avflight, we hire team members who are driven to provide exemplary service and are passionate about aviation. Sound like you?