Campus Executive Director Urgent
- Chicago, Illinois
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Campus Executive Director job at Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Chicago IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you looking for a challenging and meaningful career? Then it is time to take your years of knowledge and experience and TRAIN TOMORROW’S TECHNICIANS at the Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Chicago, IL.
Over the past 25 years, we have expanded to over a dozen campuses throughout the country, creating the world’s largest family of FAA approved Part 147 aviation maintenance schools. Our schools have close relationships with airlines such as Delta, United, Allegiant, Republic, and others, in addition to smaller airlines and MRO’s. At AIM, we train more FAA licensed aircraft mechanics than anyone else in the world and are only continuing to broaden our horizons. Next stop, the Windy City!
Join AIM as we embark on our latest venture in Chicago, IL, a city well-known for its magnificent architecture, decadent deep-dish pizzas, and renowned athletic teams. The views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago city skyline are simply gorgeous and a must see!
We are always looking for qualified and experienced individuals to direct and lead our campuses and we currently are accepting resumes for a Campus Executive Director.
The Campus Executive Director is primarily accountable for the effective and efficient operation of the campus, including recruitment and retention of students, managing budget, overseeing staff, and ensuring compliance with state and regulatory body requirements.
The Campus Executive Director supervises the entire school staff: Director of Education, Director of Compliance & Administration, Registrar, Student Services Coordinator, Financial Aid Officer, Bursar, Career Services Coordinator, and any other position directed to report to the Campus Executive Director. Over 70 employees will be supervised at this location.
- Oversee Accreditation, State requirements, and other regulatory body requirements for school with direction from the Corporate Compliance Department
- Increase student active count via retention and enrollment activities
- Prepare operational budget with assistance of Regional Director
- Manage physical facilities of school being aware of all associate costs, i.e., utilities, rent, possible lease expiration dates, and potential need for expansion
- Hire and evaluate all staff/faculty positions within the Campus while ensuring that they are aware of all performance expectations within their assigned role
- Prepare for various accreditation reviews and continually monitor the overall compliance of the Campus
- Any other duties as assigned by Regional Director, President, or Vice President of Operations.
- Medical Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of annual vacation plus holidays and paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- MUST have a minimum of three years experience as a Campus Director at a private, for-profit, post-secondary school
- MUST have Bachelor’s degree
Come join our successful team of education professionals! We hope to hear from you through this initial submittal of your resume.
Aviation Institute of Maintenance Company Overview
The Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) is part of a successful group of companies, which first began in Norfolk, Virginia, in 1969. We have maintained a tradition of excellence in education throughout our expansion of aviation career schools over more than four decades.