- Casselberry, Florida
- Job ID
Admissions Representative job at Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Casselberry FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you looking for a challenging and meaningful career? Then it is time to take your years of knowledge and experience and TRAIN TOMORROW’S TECHNICIANS at the Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Casselberry, FL.
We are always looking for qualified and experienced individuals to direct and staff our campuses and currently have an opening for an experienced Admissions Representative to work at our Casselberry, FL campus.
Over the past 25 years, we have expanded to over a dozen campuses throughout the country, creating the world’s largest family of FAA approved Part 147 aviation maintenance schools. Our schools have close relationships with airlines such as Delta, United, Allegiant, Republic, and others, in addition to smaller airlines and MRO’s. At AIM, we train more FAA licensed aircraft mechanics than anyone else in the world and are only continuing to broaden our horizons.
Admissions Representative Candidates will play a key role in assessing prospective student’s needs and interests while helping to guide all qualified prospects through the enrollment process from start to finish. Successful candidates must have PROVEN SALES or RECRUITING EXPERIENCE, an up-beat and welcoming attitude, and the desire to help others succeed!
- Provide outstanding customer service to prospective students who have expressed an interest in our programs through consistent and effective outreach
- Interview prospective students to discuss and explain the programs offered in line with the student’s interests and career goals
- Assist students with the complete enrollment process, paperwork, and getting started in school
- Work inquiries generated by our corporate Advertising Department in an effective and timely manner
- Build relationships by nurturing personally developed leads and referrals
- Medical Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of annual vacation plus holidays and paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- MUST have 2 years of School Admissions or Incentive Sales experience.
- MUST be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings.
- Experience in inquiry development (through outside contacts and student referrals).
- Previous experience working in a high-volume telephone and customer service-oriented environment strongly preferred.
- Successful completion of post-secondary education accepted; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working in College Admissions is a very big plus!
Aviation Institute of Maintenance Company Overview
The Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) is part of a successful group of companies, which first began in Norfolk, Virginia, in 1969. We have maintained a tradition of excellence in education throughout our expansion of aviation career schools over more than four decades.