Admissions Representative Featured
- Chesapeake, Virginia
- Hourly $35,000.00 - $55,000.00
- Job ID
Admissions Representative job at Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Chesapeake VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aviation Institute of Maintenance
Are you looking for a challenging and meaningful career? Then the Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) is for you! AIM is an FAA approved Part 147 aviation maintenance school and is seeking results-oriented Admissions Representatives to staff its admissions office here in Chesapeake. We train more FAA licensed aircraft technicians than anyone else in the world.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to assess prospective student’s needs and interests and guide qualified prospects through enrollment. Successful candidates must have PROVEN SALES EXPERIENCE, a great attitude, and the desire to help others succeed.
- Interview prospective students for admission to their nearest school
- Work inquiries generated by our corporate advertising department
- Nurture Personally Developed Leads through outside contacts and student referrals
- Assist students with the enrollment process and getting started in school
- Promote a positive team work environment
- Provide outstanding customer service
- MUST have 2 years of school admissions or incentive sales experience
- Prefer excellent telephone and verbal communication
- Experience working in College Admissions is a very big plus!
- Medical Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of annual vacation plus holidays and paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Admissions Representatives are hourly employees and might be required to work flexible hours; they then will normally not exceed 40 hours per week.
If you have such prior experience and meet the above qualifications, then call me first at (757) 363-2121, and ask to speak to me, J. E. Ray. If you call me first, then no need to even send me your resume. Instead, I will explain the position to you and answer any pertinent questions that you might have before scheduling a personal face to face interview for us to meet and allow you to tour one of our schools. The projected annual salary is $35,000 to $55,000 plus added incentives.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Aviation Institute of Maintenance Company Overview
The Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) is part of a successful group of companies, which first began in Norfolk, Virginia, in 1969. We have maintained a tradition of excellence in education throughout our expansion of aviation career schools over more than four decades.