AP Mechanic Featured
- Rancho Murieta, California
- Job ID
AP Mechanic job at Aviation Search Group in Rancho Murieta CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Perform various aircraft maintenance duties necessary to ensure the safety and operation of piston aircraft under Part 145 Operations.
- Conduct 25-hour, 50-hour, and 100-hour inspections; where you will conduct operational, functional, and leak checks, and engine run-ups in accordance with work instructions, maintenance manuals, Service/Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, overhaul procedures.
- Check calibration of tools and record weights and balances on major repairs and general alterations.
- Perform flight checks and test flights.
- Document discrepancies in regards to the hanger, tools, computers, and maintenance while
servicing the aircraft, parts or components.
- Verify that parts, supplies and materials are ordered in a timely manner; checking shelf life / cure
time prior to installation.
- FAA A&P License
- 2+ years working in a Part 145 or maintenance shop environment.
- Experience working on piston aircraft is preferred.
- Team player and willingness to grow within the company.
Aviation Search Group Company Overview
Aviation Search Group is a search firm that helps aviation companies hire the right people through a unique search process. We specialize in executive and technical search programs for the aviation industry. Recruiting in todayâ€™s marketplace can be challenging. The need to find top talent remains paramount for your organization, but in todayâ€™s economic landscape, budgets require creative and cost-effective solutions. Unlike other search models, Aviation Search Group creates a strategic partnership by creating a customized search program that focuses on your requirements while utilizing your internal recruiting resources.