Aerospace Quality Manager Hot
- Leonia, New Jersey
- Job ID
Aerospace Quality Manager job at Aviation Structure Repairs in Leonia NJ
Description, duties, responsibilities
If breakthrough technology excites you. If collaborating with brilliance inspires you. If working for a global leader entices you this is the position for you.
Our client is the leading name in the transducer industry they are a woman-owned business with world headquarters conveniently located just outside of New York City. Its 200000 square foot three-building campus in Leonia New Jersey is home to the nations best and brightest scientists engineers and administrators.
If youre looking for a challenging career with a company that believes its greatest asset is its employees. That excellence and customer service go hand-in-hand with being an industry leader. And that a positive and productive work environment is paramount wed love to learn more about you.
- Manage day to day activities of the companys AS9100 Quality Management System and associated staff in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Review customer contracts and specifications and negotiate quality flow-downs resolve issues associated with incoming in-process or completed products internally and with customers.
- Participate in internal supplier and customer audits and various reviews.
- Investigate root cause/corrective actions for internal rejections escapes to customer and field returns.
- Serve as customer liaison.
- Oversee training programs.
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must have a BS in Engineering or a Science Related Disciplines.
- 5+ years Quality Assurance experience in a supervisory or management capacity ISO9001/AS9100 experience in an electronics background; familiarity with special processes including soldering and mechanical inspection oversight preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Aviation Structure Repairs Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.