Mechanic Aircraft Final Assembly Featured
- Leesburg, Georgia
- Job ID
Mechanic Aircraft Final Assembly job at Aviation Structure Repairs in Leesburg GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our client has a labor base of more than 280 dedicated experts. Their team has aircraft manufacturing experience dating back to the mid-1960s including all phases of design tooling production planning product manufacturing product support and customer service.
If you believe quality is a way of life then youve come to the right place. With our client you can build something truly greatfrom industry-leading agricultural aircraft to the skills and experience that will help your career take off. Based in Albany Georgia youll find a welcoming place to live combined with a rewarding place to work.
An airframe and powerplant (A&P) mechanic maintains the airframe and engines of aircraft to meet FAA standards. This job involves tasks such as performing routine checks and repairs installation of options and custom kits keeping records of inventory and identifying faults with components of the plane.
This position is primarily for our repair stations but will also require work in our production facility as well. Overtime and weekend work may be required to maintain customer schedules. A&P mechanics should have strong mechanical abilities and knowledge be incredibly detail-oriented and thorough and be skilled at working with complex information and equipment.
Repair Station Supervisor
- Maintain the shop in a clean and organized manner
- Assemble and install electrical plumbing mechanical hydraulic structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools
- Remove and/or install aircraft components test IAW MM and troubleshoot aircraft systems
- Repair replace and rebuild aircraft structures system and functional components
- Service repair troubleshoot and modify aircraft and aircraft engines
- Performs storage and shipment requirements on engines and support equipment to include documentation
- Refers to workbooks and technical publications to determine specifications to be met
- Performs assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Performs routine support equipment inspections and maintains and performs necessary corrective actions to include unscheduled maintenance
- Operates assigned aerospace ground support equipment as required.
- Selects appropriate tools and equipment required to complete assignments
- Complies with all company OSHA and customer safety regulations
- Records all inspection /maintenance actions in logbooks as required
- Follows all safety procedures and practices as established by the Company
- Repairs rework and replace components or parts to ensure proper operation
- Assure that all required forms and documents are properly filled in and signed after maintenance work completion
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Broad knowledge of repair station operations
- Strategic planning skills
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to understand aircraft work instructions maintenance manuals and any other aircraft related documentation
- A&P Certification
- Must have own tools
- Ability to remain calm cool and collected in stressful situations
- Ability to be patient and objective in difficult situations with different types of people
- Repair station and Thrush Aircraft experience preferred
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Three to five years experience in aircraft maintenance preferred
- Ability to read write and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction
- May be required to work in our repair station or on our manufacturing floor
This vacancy is being advertised by Aviation Structure Repairs LLC. The services advertised by Aviation Structure Repairs LLC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic Fitter Mechanic cabin mechanic aircraft mechanic avionics sheet metal worker engineer CAE B1 NDT sheet metal B2 B1.3 rotary helicopter jet2 management captain cabin crew first officer quality ATR qatar airways airworthiness safety manager composite technician avionic aw139 aircraft technician stores flight attendant operations Qatar aircraft fitter B1 engineer flight dispatcher maintenance Embraer painter aircraft engineer instructor logistics camo fitters cabin mechanic director A&P mechanic airframe mechanic Cessna 441 Cessna Conquest II Cessna 414 Cessna Chancellor Cessna 404 Cessna Titan Cessna 402 Cessna Titan Cessna 210 Cessna 172 Cessna 172RG Cessna 152
Powered by JazzHR
Aviation Structure Repairs Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.