Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Supply Chain Planner I
1. Coordinate the material movement process from receiving, through incoming inspection, master stores and into shipping. Establish forecast from factory to shipping.
2. Assist in the analysis of Supply Chain issues, work in process, and participates in providing recommendations to assure delivery requirements are satisfied.
3. Ensure kits are short free and lower level makes are prepared to meet demand requirements for manufacturing.
4. Lead activities between Manufacturing and the Supplier Partnerships organization of supply chain issues, work in process, and work toeliminate potential production setbacks to ensure delivery requirements are satisfied.
5. Actions engineering change orders (ECOs)affectingmaterial and assemblies.
6. Activelysupports manufacturing and depotactivities.
7. Perform other duties as required.
Minimum Education And Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills And Education
General knowledge of Oracle, Solumina, PDM, and TIPQA with the expectation of becoming proficient with training.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Supply Chain Planner I
Hudson, New Hampshire
Supply Chain Planner I job at BAE Systems
Apply for this Supply Chain Planner I position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!